Pronunciation of Shonna "Miss Lady" Edwards
Hyphenation of Shonna "Miss Lady" Edwards
How is Shonna "Miss Lady" Edwards hyphenated?
- British usage: Shonna "Miss Lady" Ed‐wards
- American usage: Shon‐na "Miss Lady" Ed‐wards
Tongue twisters with Shonna "Miss Lady" Edwards
How can I improve my pronunciation?
You can use tongue twisters (phrases that are difficult to articulate properly, especially fast) to help with pronunciation of certain words and sounds. Shonna "Miss Lady" Edwards appears in the following tongue twisters:
- Lady Luck dislikes losers.
- I miss my Swiss miss.
My Swiss miss misses me.
- Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
- Old lady Hunt had a cuzzy Funt not a cuzzy Funt but a Hunt Funt cuzzy.
- A maid named Lady Marmalade
made mainly lard and lemonade.
M'lady lamely never made
a well-named, labelled marmalade.
- A lady sees a pot-mender at work at his barrow in the street.
"Are you copper-bottoming 'em, man?"
"No, I'm aluminiuming 'em, Mam."
Sorry, no pronunciation of Shonna "Miss Lady" Edwards yet.