Time of Life
is an acrostic for tol.
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun time of life
What does time of life mean as a name of something?
- a period of time during which a person is normally in a particular life state
- lexical domain: Time - nouns denoting time and temporal relations
- more generic terms: period / period of time / time period = an amount of time
- more specific terms:
- summer = the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
- age / eld = a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
- neonatal period = the first 28 days of life
- early childhood / babyhood / infancy = the early stage of growth or development
- childhood = the time of person's life when they are a child
- schooldays / schooltime = the time of life when you are going to school
- youth = the time of life between childhood and maturity
- adolescence = the time period between the beginning of puberty and adulthood
- prepuberty = a period of two years immediately prior to the onset of puberty when growth and changes leading to sexual maturity occur
- pubescence / puberty = the time of life when sex glands become functional
- teens = the time of life between the ages of 12 and 20
- mid-twenties / twenties = the time of life between 20 and 30
- thirty-something / mid-thirties / thirties = the time of life between 30 and 40
- mid-forties / forties = the time of life between 40 and 50
- mid-fifties / fifties = the time of life between 50 and 60
- mid-sixties / sixties = the time of life between 60 and 70
- golden years = the time of life after retirement from active work
- mid-seventies / seventies = the time of life between 70 and 80
- mid-eighties / eighties = the time of life between 80 and 90
- mid-nineties / nineties = the time of life between 90 and 100
- bloom of youth / salad days / bloom = the best time of youth
- adulthood / maturity = the period of time in your life after your physical growth has stopped and you are fully developed
- bachelorhood = the time of a man's life prior to marriage
- middle age = the time of life between youth and old age
- widowhood = the time of a woman's life when she is a widow
- geezerhood / old age / years / age / eld = a late time of life
- deathbed = the last few hours before death
- part of: life / life-time / lifespan / lifetime = the period during which something is functional
"Time of Life" is a musical single of Dub Sex.
- released in (26 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Time of Life
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
a long time; time of life; periods of history; maturity ago (adj): gone, gone by agree (v): to think in the same way ahead (adv): in ...
More Than 10,000 Idioms and Collocations by Yuri Dolgopolov
one's time of life • time of one's life one's time of life—1. is used with reference to a person's age, specifically ...
Sex Similarities and Differences and the Impact of Society on Gender by Judith Worell
Distinct personality differences between the sexes are hard to pinpoint at any time of life in our current multicultural, less gender-defined age. Moreover, there is no consensus on what qualities being androgynous actually entail. Finally, notice ...
A Dictionary of Thoughts (1908)
Being a Cyclopedia of Laconic Quotations from the Best Authors of the World, Both Ancient and Modern by Tryon Edwards
The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, 'twere too long. — Shakespeare. Bestow thy youth so that thou mayst have comfort to remember it, when it hath forsaken thee, and not sigh and grieve at the account thereof.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Time of Life
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Time of Life
Click on an item to view that photo:
Hard time of Life
Photo credit: [email protected]
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Time of Life to see it in context!