On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Sld
What does Sld mean?
- [internet] second-level domain
- [electronics] semiconductor laser diode
- [logic] selective linear definite; see [w, SLD resolution]
- [physics] [w, Stanford Large Detector]
- [physics] superluminescent diode
- [context: graphics] [w, Single-line diagram]
- [context: graphics] [w, Straight-line diagram]
- [context: graphics] [w, Styled Layer Descriptor]
- [UK, politics] [w, Scottish Liberal Democrats]
- [UK, politics] [w, Social and Liberal Democrats] former name of the Liberal Democrats
- Special low dispersion, a type of glass
- [legal] [w, Statute law database]
- [photography] single lens digital
- specific learning disability
- [meteorology] supercooled large droplet
Sld a.k.a. Sliač Airport, historically Letisko Tri Duby - is an international airport in central Slovakia, between Zvolen and Banská Bystrica, near the spa town of Sliač. The airport has one runway, which is 2,400 m long. The airport is shared between military and civilian use.
- also known as Sliac Airport
- part of Slovakia
- SLD a.k.a. Slc17a5 is a protein.
- read more about Slc17a5
- Sld is a file format.
- Sld a.k.a. Sissala Language is an human language.
- also known as Sisaali
- Sld a.k.a. solute carrier family 17 (anion/sugar transporter), member 5 is a gene.
- also known as solute carrier family 17, member 5; OTTHUMP00000039323; sialic acid storage disease
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sld
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Introduction by David H. Skuse
SLD is an umbrella definition for a range of disorders, each with different core features.
Rather, SLD is a statistical definition that should be regarded as the starting point for a more detailed assessment of the child's strengths and difficulties.
The native element. First series by Walter William Skeat
sld is a contracted form for *sldh-e ...
by Walter William Skeat
sld is a contracted form for *sldh- e ...
by Nancy Mather, Barbara J. Wendling
Essentially, SLD is a broader category that encompasses several different types of disorders, including dyslexia, the most common and carefully studied type of SLD (Shastry, 2007). In addition, the terms dyslexia, specific developmental ...
Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice by John M. Davis, Jessica Broitman
SLD is a disorder in one or more of the central nervous system processes involved in perceiving, understanding, and/or using concepts through verbal ( spoken or written) language or nonverbal means. The term does not include learning ...
74 NY2D 686, RECORD part 1, BREED, ABBOTT & MORGAN V HULKO by New York (State).
sld is a rais ist the preceding ...
Volume 42 - Supplement 27 by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
There is a simple and intuitive reading to SLD resolution. Referring to the previous clauses, G' :-A, B can be interpreted as ...
by Neil J. Salkind
Department of Education, students with specific learning disabilities (SLD) account for nearly one half of students being served by special education ...
by Piotr Wróbel
DEMOCRATIC LEFT ALLIANCE (Sojusz Lewicy Demokratycznej [SLD]), alliance of leftist political organizations established in July 1991, before the elections of 1991,* as the National Electoral Committee of the Left Alliance (Krajowy Komitet ...
Based Upon the Unabridged Dictionary of Noah Webster : with a Reference Library and Treasury of Facts by Noah Webster, Harry Thurston Peck
side (sld), n. one of the surfaces that ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sld
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sld
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Sld
Video shows what SLD means. Selective linear definite.. Special low dispersion.. SLD Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say SLD.
Scrabble value of S1L1D2
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SLD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sld!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Sld for some fun with words!