On this page:
Definition of the noun sex bomb
What does sex bomb mean as a name of something?
- a young woman who is thought to have sex appeal
Alternative definition of the noun sex bomb
- [colloquial] Someone who is highly physically attractive; a bombshell.
- synonym: bombshell
Sex Bomb is a fictional character from the 2008 film Bang-Bang Wedding!.
- "Sex Bomb" is a 1999 song recorded by Welsh pop singer Tom Jones. Performed in collaboration with producer Mousse T., it was released in May 2000 and became the biggest single from the album Reload. It reached number three in the UK Singles Chart. The "Peppermint Disco Mix", a club version with house music beats, contains a sample from "All American Girls" by Sister Sledge and has been used as the opening theme song of the WB Network television series Grosse Pointe. A jazzier "swing version" appears in Mousse T.'s solo album Gourmet De Funk.
- "Sex Bomb" is a 2000 single album by Mousse T. and Tom Jones.
- "Sex Bomb" is a musical album of Spitfire.
- "Sex Bomb" is a musical single of Countdown Mix Masters.
- released in (15 years ago)
"Sex Bomb" is a film, directed by Jeff Broadstreet.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Parody, Comedy, Pornographic film
- released in (26 years ago)
Sex Bomb is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sex Bomb
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Book & CD-ROM Set by Angus Stevenson, Maurice Waite
sex bomb P ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sex Bomb
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sex Bomb
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sex Bomb to see it in context!