On this page:
Definition of the adjective rock-bottom
What does rock-bottom mean as an attribute of a noun?
- well below normal (especially in price)
Definition of the verb rock-bottom
What does rock-bottom mean as a doing word?
- [intransitive, figuratively] to fall to the lowest possible level
Rock-bottom a.k.a. Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is a Venue in Portland.
- also known as Rock Bottom Portland; Rock Bottom; Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, Portland, Oregon; Portland Rock Bottom; Rock Bottom Brewery
- official website: www.rockbottom.com/locations/portland?action=view
- Rock-bottom a.k.a. Rock Bottom is a musician, musical artist.
- born on (67 years ago)
- died on (13 years ago)
- read more about Rock Bottom (musical artist)
- Rock-bottom a.k.a. Rock Halsey was a musician.
Rock-bottom a.k.a. Rock Bottom is a restaurant chain that started in Downtown Denver, Colorado.
- official website: www.rockbottom.com
- "Rock-bottom" a.k.a. "Rock Bottom" is the second solo album by former Soft Machine drummer Robert Wyatt. It was released on 26 July 1974 by Virgin Records. Although Rock Bottom is technically Wyatt's second solo LP, he has stated in several interviews that he considers its predecessor The End of an Ear as juvenilia and not part of the recognised "canon" of Wyatt solo records. The album was produced by Pink Floyd's drummer Nick Mason.
- "Rock-bottom" a.k.a. "Rock Bottom" was the British entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1977, performed in English by Lynsey de Paul and Mike Moran. It was also written by de Paul and Moran.
- "Rock-bottom" a.k.a. "Rock Bottom" is a composition.
- "Rock-bottom" a.k.a. "Rock Bottom" is a 2013 comedy drama film written and directed by Börkur Gunnarsson.
- country: Iceland
- language: Icelandic Language
- director: Borkur Gunnarsson
- producers: Júlíus Kemp & Ingvar Þórðarson
- written by Borkur Gunnarsson
- cinematography by Jóhann Máni Jóhannsson
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- released on
- "Rock-bottom" a.k.a. "Rock Bottom" is a film.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Gay pornography, Gay Interest, Gay Themed, Gay, Drama
- released on (17 years ago)
- Rock-bottom a.k.a. Rock Bottom is a song written by J.R. Cobb and Buddy Buie, and recorded by American country music artist Wynonna Judd. It was released in 1994 as the fourth single from the album Tell Me Why. The song reached #2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
- Rock-bottom a.k.a. Rock Bottom is a TV program, begun on (7 years ago).
- country: United States of America
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for rock-bottom
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Heinemann English Dictionary (2001)
by Martin Manser
Word Family rock-bottom adjective. rock cake noun a small hard cake containing currants. rocker noun 1 (informal) a rocking chair. 874 rod 2oneofthe curved pieces on which a cradle or rocking chair rocks. Phrase off one's rocker ...
by Maurice Waite
rock-bottom adj. at the lowest possible level. rock cake n. esp. Brit. a small currant cake with a hard rough surface. rock climbing n. the sport or pastime of climbing rock faces. rock crystal n. transparent quartz. rocker n. 1 a person who performs or enjoys rock music. 2 a curved piece of wood on the bottom of a rocking ...
by POCKET BOOKS STAFF, Pocket Books
rock bottom, the lowermost bottom, —rock-bottom (rok'boi'om), adj. rock-bound (' bound), ...
by Daniel Jones, Peter Roach, James Hartman
*nd>roul -er/s -ar/z ® -aVz stress shift: , rock-and-roll 'music rock-bottom ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for rock-bottom
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about rock-bottom
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of rock-bottom to see it in context!