On this page:
- Nancy Boy a.k.a. Jason Nesmith is an actor and film score composer.
- read more about Jason Nesmith (actor)
- Nancy Boy a.k.a. Nigel Mogg is an actor, set decorator and production designer.
- read more about Nigel Mogg
Nancy Boy is a musical group.
- albums: "Promosexual", "Nancy Boy"
- "Nancy Boy" is a song by British alternative rock band Placebo, released on 20 January 1997, as the fourth single from their debut album self-titled album, released on Hut Records. As with their first single "Come Home", the single edit is a re-recorded version, noticeably different from the album version. "Nancy Boy" differs from previous songs' themes about drugs, sex, gender confusion and bisexuality. "Nancy Boy" became their breakthrough single, peaking at number four in the UK Singles Chart a month after the singles release. While Placebo originally charted at number forty upon its release, after the release of "Nancy Boy" the album re-entered the UK Albums Chart at number five in February, staying on chart for thirteen weeks.
- "Nancy Boy" is a musical album of Nancy Boy.
- released in (20 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nancy Boy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Euphemisms (2008)
by R. W. Holder
nancy nancy boy national indoor game (the) natural vigours at natural functions (the) naughty neck nelly new cookie at cookie nibble1 niece2 night games night ...
Shorter Slang Dictionary (2003)
by Paul Beale, Eric Partridge
nancy boy, nancy or nance a homosexual; an effeminate man or boy. Since the 19th century. narc a drug-squad detective. Adopted from the USA around 1970. Short for narcotics. nark, n. a police spy; an informer, esp. in ...
by Tony Thorne
nancy boy, nance n British an effeminate man, a male homosexual. This term seems to have originated in the late 19th century, when the name Nancy, ...
of Australian words and phrases by John Miller
nancy boy An effeminate male. Also a nancy. nanny goat Rhyming slang for the tote, as in totalisator. Nappy Valley A derisive name for Tuggeranong in the ACT owing to the high birth rate there. narc A police ...
The UK to USA Dictionary (2012)
British English Vs. American English by Claudine Dervaes, John Hunter
LOAN SHARK LOBBY LOCATE LOCATOR LOCOMOTIV E ENGINEER LOGE LOGGER LOGY LONG DOZEN provisional driver's licence let lead “ИГУ bank holiday vehicle number plate firefly broad bean nancy boy queue (up) identification ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nancy Boy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nancy Boy
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Nancy Boy to learn how to say it correctly!