On this page:
- "Gra?" a.k.a. "The Game" is a 1997 American mystery thriller film directed by David Fincher, starring Michael Douglas and Sean Penn, and produced by Propaganda Films and PolyGram Filmed Entertainment. It tells the story of a wealthy investment banker who is given a mysterious gift: participation in a game that integrates in strange ways with his everyday life. As the lines between the banker's real life and the game become more uncertain, hints of a large conspiracy become apparent.
- also known as Vidas em Jogo, Játsz/ma, Al filo de la muerte, The game - Nessuna regola, O Jogo, To paihnidi, Igra, Das Geschenk seines Lebens, Hra, Oyun, Spillet, Jouer avec la mort, Gra, The game - är du redo för spelet?, Игра, The Game - Das Geschenk seines Lebens, The game - oletko valmis peliin?, El juego
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Yue Chinese, German Language
- producers: Cean Chaffin & Steve Golin
- executive producer: Jonathan Mostow
- production design by Jeffrey Beecroft
- art direction by Steve Saklad & James J. Murakami
- written by John Brancato & Michael Ferris
- Michael Douglas as Nicholas Van Orton
- Sean Penn as Conrad Van Orton
- Deborah Kara Unger as Christine
- James Rebhorn as Jim Feingold
- Peter Donat as Samuel Sutherland
- Carroll Baker as Ilsa
- Anna Katarina as Elizabeth
- Armin Mueller-Stahl as Anson Baer
- Elizabeth Dennehy as Maria
- Caroline Barclay as Maggie
- Victor Talmadge as Leonard
- Joy Ann Ryan as Kaleigh Baer
- Peter Davidian as Mr. Garcia
- Jack Kehoe as Lieutenant Sullivan
- Christopher John Fields as Detective Boyle
- Spike Jonze as Airbag EMT Beltran
- Charles Martinet as Nicholas' Father
- Scott Hunter McGuire as Nicholas Van Orton
- Florentina Mocanu as Nicholas' Mother
- Daniel Schorr
- John Aprea as Power Executive
- Harrison Young as Obsequious Executive
- Kimberly Russell as Cynthia
- Joe Frank as CRS Data Collating Technician
- James Brooks as James The Bartender
- Gerry Becker as New Member Ted
- Jarion Monroe as New Member Victor
- Tommy Flanagan as Solicitor
- Tommy Flanagan as Taxi Driver
- Bill Flanner as Tubercular Commuter
- Kathyjean Harris as Rattle Gatherer
- John Cassini as Man in Airport
- Harris Savides as Ankles
- Aaron Lucich as City Club Waiter #1
- Marc Siegler as City Club Waiter #2
- André Brazeau as Heart Attack Performer
- Keena Turner as Officer Hicks
- Carlos Hoy as Paramedic Graves
- Edward Campbell as Paramedic Stern
- Sean Lanthier as Paramedic Kirkland
- Curtis Vanterpool as Ambulance EMT
- Jay Gordon as Triage Doctor
- Jeffrey Michael Young as Officer Walker
- Owen Masterson as Pickpocket
- Yuji Okumoto as Nikko Hotel Manager
- Hideo Kimura as Nikko Hotel Bellhop
- Rachel Flanagan as Nikko Hotel Maid
- Mark Boone Junior as Shady Private Investigator
- Linda Manz as Christine's Roomate Amy
- Vic Ferreira as Assassin Mobubbi
- casting by Don Phillips
- cinematography by Harris Savides
- edited by James Haygood
- music by Howard Shore
- costume design by Michael Kaplan
- set decoration by Jackie Carr
- location: San Francisco
- genres: Psychological thriller, Thriller, Adventure Film, Mystery, Action Film, Suspense
- Players Wanted.
- What do you get for the man who has everything?
- You don't play it, it plays you
- The object of the game is to discover the object of....
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (17 years ago)
- "Gra?" a.k.a. "Play" is a 2011 crime drama and thriller film written by Ruben Östlund and Erik Hemmendorff and directed by Ruben Östlund.
- also known as To paihnidi, Gra
- countries: Sweden, France
- language: Swedish Language
- producer: Erik Hemmendorff
- executive producers: Jessica Ask, Alexander Bohr, Gunnar Carlsson & Peter Possne
- production design by Alander 'Big Aj' Pulliam
- written by Erik Hemmendorff & Ruben Östlund
- Kevin Vaz as Kevin
- Johan Jonason as Arg pappa #1
- Yannick Diakité as Yannick
- Sebastian Blyckert as Sebastian
- Tobias Akesson as Tågvärd
- Abdiaziz Hilowle as Abdi
- Sebastian Hegmar as Alex
- Anas Abdirahman as Anas
- John Ortiz as John
- Adam Nygren as Reggaekille på spårvagn
- Nana Manu as Nana
- Martin McFaul as Arg pappa #2
- Peggy Johansson as Tågvärd
- casting by Katja Wik
- cinematography by Marius Dybwad Brandrud
- edited by Jacob Schulsinger & Ruben Östlund
- music by Daniel Bensi, Saunder Jurriaans
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Drama
- rating: 14A (Canada)
- released on
- "Gra?" a.k.a. "The Game": Gra is a 2011 animated short, drama, mystery, fantasy film written and directed by Marcin Janiec.
- also known as Gra
- country: Poland
- producers: Marcin Janiec, Tomasz Niedzwiedz, Arkadiusz Paziewski & Tomasz Paziewski
- production design by Marcin Janiec
- art direction by Marcin Janiec & Guy H. Tuttle
- written by Marcin Janiec
- based on a story by Marcin Janiec
- edited by Jarosław Barzan
- music by Łukasz Targosz
- genres: Animation, Fantasy, Mystery, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Gra?" a.k.a. "Gra" – czwarty solowy album Roberta Gawlińskiego, wydany w 1999 roku nakładem wytwórni Pomaton EMI.
- artist: Robert Gawliński
- released on (15 years ago)
- "Gra?" a.k.a. "Gra" is a musical album of Eye for an Eye.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Gra?" is a musical album of El Dupa.
- released on (7 years ago)
Who is GRA??
Gra? a.k.a. Vilna Gaon: Elijah ben Shlomo Zalman Kremer, known as the Vilna Gaon or Elijah of Vilna, or by his Hebrew acronym Gra or Elijah Ben Solomon, was a Talmudist, halakhist, kabbalist, and the foremost leader of mitnagdic Jewry of the past few centuries. He is commonly referred to in Hebrew as ha-Gaon he-Chasid mi-Vilna, "the saintly genius from Vilnius".
- also known as Elijah ben Shlomo Zalman, Elijah of Vilna, Gra
- born on (294 years ago) in Grodno
- ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jews
- religion: Orthodox Judaism, Judaism
- profession: Rabbi
- died on (218 years ago) in Vilnius
- Gra? a.k.a. Gra is a file format.
- Gra? a.k.a. Garasia, Rajput Language is an human language.
- also known as Girasia, Dhungri Garasia, Dungri Grasia, Grasia, Rajput Garasia, Dungari Garasia
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for GRA?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of GRA?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of GRA?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of GRA? to see it in context!