Girl.. appears in the following tongue twisters:
- Kanta is a masai girl. She can tie a tie and untie a tie. If Kanta can tie a tie and untie a tie, why can't I tie a tie and untie a tie?
- I know a boy named Tate
who dined with his girl at eight eight.
I'm unable to state what Tate ate at eight eight
or what Tate's tête à tête ate at eight eight.
Girl.. appears in the following pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- My girl wove six dozen plaid jackets before she quit. (43 letters)
- Foxy parsons quiz and cajole the lovably dim wiki-girl. (45 letters)
Girl.. appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Debate with girl last; if it's all right, I wet a bed.
- Tim, oilrig Asian infidels add a sled if Nina is a girl I omit.
- L.A. tips, O hot girl I owe, Nate got to get a new oil rig to hospital.
Fun fact! The word "girl" wasn't originally gender-specific, and was used of both girls and boys.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Girl..
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of GIRL..
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?