On this page:
Garm: Gharm is a district in the Rasht Valley area of central Tajikistan.
- Garm a.k.a. Kristoffer Rygg Trickster G. Rex and recently God Head, is a double Spellemannprisen-nominated and double Oslo-prize winning vocalist, musician and producer known as the frontman of Ulver as well as being former producer, lyricist and singer of Arcturus. Rygg is noted for his multi-range singing styles and production talent in a wide array of styles, including black metal, avant-garde metal and rock, psychedelic, experimental music, ambient, electronica and film music.
- read more about Kristoffer Rygg
- Garm is a member of the musical group Black Messiah.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Black Messiah (Bass guitar) since
Garm is the talking dog in J.R.R. Tolkien's short story Farmer Giles of Ham. The dog is both vain of his master and cowardly. The name is derived from the Norse mythological dog of the same name, Garm.
"Garm" is a musical album of Heroes.
- released in (19 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Garm
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Carlo Tasso, Edoardo R.de Arantes e Oliveira
GARM is a very abstract high-level conceptual model which provides constructs for the modeling the complete life cycle of most products. The basic entity in GRAM is a Product Definition Unit which has various characteristics (attributes) ...
An Encyclopedia of Mythology and Folklore by Josepha Sherman
Garm is a huge, four-eyed dog that is frequently ...
A trilingual Dictionary being a comprehensive lexicon in English, Urdú and Hindí, exhibiting the syllabication, pronunciation and etymology of English words, with their explanation in English, and in Urdú and Hindí in the Roman characters (1865)
having heat, fiery, furious, ardent, eager, acrid — Garm, hárr yá átathi, takht yá gazab-nák, garm-mizáj yá átath-mizáj, tez targarm yá muthtúq, talkh— Tapfc, ...
by Edward Henry Palmer
,<= garm. Hot ...
A Dictionary, Hindustani & English: accompanied by a reversed dictionary, English and Hindustani (1866)
By Duncan Forbes by Duncan Forbes
garm, hot, warm; ardent, active, zvalom, fiery, choleric, virulent; throng...
A New English-Hindustani Dictionary, with Illus. from English Literature and Colloquial English Translated Into Hindustani (1883)
by S. W. Fallon
hot bath, garm hammam; ваш- 5115; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Garm
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Garm
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of G2A1R1M3
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GARM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Garm!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Garm to learn how to say it correctly!