On this page:
Definition of the noun economic condition
What does economic condition mean as a name of something?
- the condition of the economy
- lexical domain: States - nouns denoting stable states of affairs
- more generic words: condition / status = a state at a particular time
- more specific terms:
- recession = the state of the economy declines
- economic crisis / depression / slump = a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- full employment = the economic condition when everyone who wishes to work at the going wage rate for their type of labor is employed
- prosperity = an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- softness = a state of declining economic condition
- shakeout = an economic condition that results in the elimination of marginally financed participants in an industry
- wage setter = any economic condition or variable that serves to set wage rates
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Economic Condition
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sanjay Paswan
In contrast, the modern times take a serious note of the structure of inequality that is responsible for the degraded socio- economic condition of a large number of people, trace it back to its causative factors, and try to make them ineffective if ...
a term used to describe countries in a poor and primitive economic condition. LEAD-BASED PAINT considered a hazardous material. It is potentially poisonous, and its existence in property is to be ...
by John Paxton
Acting in parallel with the Monetary Committee, it has established a method of surveying the economic condition of each member state, with particular reference to its balance of payments position. C.E.P.T. Conférence européenne des ...
by Robert S. Rycroft
people, given the economic condition of the past six years, gradually became more and more pessimistic. “A decade ago, before the Clinton-era came to an end, a stunning three-quarters of Americans said they were satisfied with 'the ...
The Ministry of Home Affairs is the 'nodal' ministry of overall policy planning and monitoring co-ordination and evaluation in respect of amelioration of the socio- economic condition of the so-called untouchables. It appears that presently it is ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Economic Condition
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Economic Condition
If you need images about Economic Condition for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Economic Condition to see it in context!