On this page:
- Dre a.k.a. André 3000: André Lauren Benjamin, better known by his stage name André 3000, is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer and actor, best known for being part of hip-hop duo OutKast alongside fellow rapper Big Boi. As an actor, Benjamin has made appearances in a number of TV series and films, including Families, The Shield, Be Cool, Revolver, Semi-Pro, Four Brothers, and the leading role of Jimi Hendrix in All Is by My Side. In addition to music and acting, Benjamin has also been an active entrepreneur. In the spring of 2008, he launched a clothing line called Benjamin Bixby. He has also been an advocate for animal rights. He is also known for his work on the Cartoon Network animated series Class of 3000.
- read more about André 3000
- Dre a.k.a. Dr. Dre: Andre Romelle Young, known by his stage name Dr. Dre, is an American record producer, rapper and entrepreneur. He is the founder and current CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics. Dre was previously the co-owner of, and an artist on, Death Row Records. He has produced albums for and overseen the careers of many rappers, including Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Xzibit, 50 Cent, The Game, and Kendrick Lamar. He is credited as a key figure in the popularization of West Coast G-funk, a style of rap music characterized as synthesizer-based with slow, heavy beats. In 2014, Dr. Dre was ranked as the second richest figure in the American hip hop scene by Forbes with a net worth of $550 million. And, Forbes also ranked him as the highest paid musician, at $620 million dollars in 2014.
- read more about Dr. Dre
- Dre a.k.a. André Hazes: André Gerardus Hazes was a Dutch singer in a genre called levenslied, popular music about everyday life sung in the Dutch language. André Hazes was one of the most successful singers in this genre. Hazes recorded 31 studio and live albums and he released 54 singles.
- also known as Andre Hazes; Andreas Gerardus Hazes; André Gerardus Hazes; Hazes, André; Dré Hazes
- born on (64 years ago) in Amsterdam
- nationality: Netherlands
- profession: Singer, musician
- parent of
- died on (11 years ago) in Hofpoort Hospital Woerden of myocardial infarction
- genres: Folk music, Levenslied
- albums: "'n Vriend", "Gewoon André", "Met liefde", "Voor jou", "Jij en ik", "Zoals U wenst mevrouw", "Alleen met jou", "De allerbeste van André Hazes", "Jij bent alles", "Liefde leven geven", "Kleine jongen", "Samen", "Kerstfeest voor ons", "Met heel mijn hart", "Onder de mensen", "Zonder zorgen", "Mijn gevoel", "Gewoon voor jou", "Want ik hou van jou", "Strijdlustig", "25 jaar Hazes: Het allerbeste van", "Zij gelooft in mij", "Het complete hitoverzicht", "25 jaar Hazes: ArenA versie", "Al 15 jaar gewoon André", "André Hazes 50" (bonus disc), "Concertgebouw Live", "Dit is wat ik wil", "Hazes nu", "Innamorato", "Live Concert", "Zo is het leven", "Eenzame kerst", "Live in Amsterdam Arena", "De Hazes 100: Van de fans - Voor de fans", "Vaag en Stil", "Alle veertig goed", "Hazes 100 Deel 1", "Hazes 100, Deel 4", "Donker Om Je Heen", "Hazes 100 Deel 3", "Hazes 100 Deel 2", "De Vlieger en 17 Andere Successen", "Best of André Hazes"
- official website: www.andrehazes.nl
- Dre: Andre Christopher Lyon, better known as Dre, is a singer, rapper and one half of the hip hop production duo Cool & Dre, along with Marcello "Cool" Valenzano. Dre has a "major" role on DJ Khaled's album We the Best, appearing on four tracks.
- Dre a.k.a. A. J. Cook: Andrea Joy "A. J." Cook is a Canadian actress known for her role as Supervisory Special Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau in the CBS crime drama Criminal Minds. She has also appeared in several Hollywood films including The Virgin Suicides, Out Cold, and Final Destination 2.
- read more about A. J. Cook (actress)
- Dre a.k.a. Adrienne Wilkinson: Adrienne Marie Wilkinson is an American actress, best known for played Livia/Eve, the daughter of Xena in the TV series Xena: Warrior Princess, and as the voice and model for Maris Brood in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
- read more about Adrienne Wilkinson (actress)
- Dre a.k.a. Andrei Tchmil is a retired professional road bicycle racer.
- read more about Andrei Tchmil
- Dre a.k.a. Andreas Håtveit, is a Norwegian freestyle skier. He won a gold medal in Ski Slopestyle at the 2008 Winter X Games XII in Aspen, Colorado.
- read more about Andreas Håtveit
- Dre a.k.a. André Gordon is an actor, voice actor, screenwriter, film producer and director.
- Dre a.k.a. Andre Boyer is an actor and TV producer.
- read more about Andre Boyer (actor)
- Dre a.k.a. Andre Brown is an actor and television producer.
- read more about Andre Brown
- Dre a.k.a. Andre Buckner is an actor, screenwriter and film producer.
- read more about Andre Buckner
- Dre a.k.a. Andre Griffin is an American football wide receiver for the Hampton Pirates.
- read more about Andre Griffin
- Dre a.k.a. Andre M. Johnson is an actor.
- read more about Andre M. Johnson (actor)
- Dre a.k.a. Andre Jones is a film editor.
- read more about Andre Jones
- Dre a.k.a. DeAndre Jones is the son of professional boxer Roy Jones, Jr.
- read more about DeAndre Jones
- Dre is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Collection.
- Dre is a fictional character from the 2000 film Lockdown.
- Dre is a fictional character from The Girl Is in Trouble.
- Dre is a fictional character in the 2012 drama film Crosstown.
- Dre is a fictional character in the 2013 film Force of Execution.
- Dre is a fictional character from the 2011 film 96 Minutes.
- Dre is a fictional character from the 2003 film Biker Boyz.
- Dre is a fictional character from the 1999 film Back Road Diner.
- Dre is a fictional character from the 2010 film Sinners Saints.
- Dre is a fictional character in the 2010 action drama film The Karate Kid.
- Dre is a fictional character from the 2004 film Soul Plane.
- Dre is a fictional film character.
Dre a.k.a. Drummond Island Airport is a public airport located one mile southwest of the central business district of Drummond Island, in Chippewa County, Michigan, United States. It is owned by Drummond Township.
Dre a.k.a. Dolpo Language is an human language.
- also known as Phoke Dolpa, Dolpa Tibetan, Dolpike
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dre
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Andrology for the Clinician (2006)
by Wolf-Bernhard Schill, Frank H. Comhaire, Timothy B. Hargreave
DRE is a simple method for assessing prostate health. The normal prostate is ...
The DRE is a very important "weapon" in law enforcement's anti-drug arsenal. But the DRE is not the entire arsenal. One final word of introduction: the primary orientation of this course is toward traffic law enforcement. Without doubt, persons ...
Mechanisms of Clinical Signs (2012)
by Mark Dennis, William Talbot Bowen, Lucy Cho
Based on the above results, it is suggested that, in the primary care setting, DRE is an inaccurate and poor predictor of colorectal cancer and ...
by Zach Seils CCIE No. 7861, Joel Christner CCIE No. 15311, Nancy Jin
These optimizations include a foundational set of three key elements: • Data Redundancy Elimination (DRE): DRE is an advanced bidirectional data deduplication mechanism that uses disk and memory to minimize the amount of redundant ...
by Roger Walker
Physical examination A DRE is an important diagnostic tool for PC with an estimated sensitivity of more than 60%. A palpable tumour will have a distinctive texture, but the accuracy of detection may depend on the experience of the clinician.
Today's Medical Assistant (2015)
Clinical & Administrative Procedures by Kathy Bonewit-West, Sue Hunt, Edith Applegate
DIGITAL RECTAL EXAMINATION The DRE is a quick and simple procedure that causes only momentary discomfort. During the examination the physician inserts a lubricated gloved finger into the patient's rectum. Because the prostate gland ...
Public Health Nursing (2014)
Population-Centered Health Care in the Community by Marcia Stanhope, Jeanette Lancaster
The DRE is a procedure where the physician inserts a welllubricated, gloved index finger into the rectum to palpate the prostate gland and examine the rectum for masses. The examiner is unable to palpate the anterior aspects of the prostate , ...
by Victor Castano, Igor Schagaev
9A DRE is a detected recoverable error, a benign type 64 3 Dealing with Faults: Redundancy SEC-DED Limitations and Alternative Techniques.
Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems by Diane Brown, Helen Edwards, Lesley Seaton, Thomas Buckley
Neither PSA nor DRE is a definitive diagnostic test for prostate ...
Mosby's Dental Dictionary (2007)
by Elsevier, Mosby
adrenal cortex (dre ̄′nl kor′teks), n the greater portion of the adrenal gland fused with the gland's medulla and producing mineralocorticoids, androgens, and glucocorticoids, hormones essential to homeostasis.
A Complete English Dictionary; containing an explanation of all the words made use of in the common occurrences of life, or in the several arts and sciences, etc (1765)
by Rev. Francis ALLEN
undaunted DRE'AM, S. the images which appear to the mind during sleep. A chimcra, a groundless fancy. To DRE'AM, V. N. to have idcas in the mind while the outward senses are stopped during sleep 5 to imagine, to sancy, without reasons.
by C. C. Lee
Destruction and removal efficiency (DRE): (1) A parameter developed by the US. EPA to determine the ability of a combustion device to destroy and/or remove the organic components of the hazardous waste feed (ETl-92). (2) This term refers ...
From the Age of Segregation to the Twenty-first Century Five-volume Set by Paul Finkelman
DRE (b. 18 February 1965), pioneering rap artist and producer and successful entrepreneur. Born Andr ee ́ Romell Young, Dr. Dre became prominent with the rap group The World Class Wreckin Cru, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dre
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Dre
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Mac Dre.
Videos about Dre
Click on an item to play that video:
- Dre Baldwin: Tutorial - Pivot-Spin Move Footwork & Explanation Pt. II
Stephen Curry Signature Program...
- Dre Baldwin: Maria Gives a Quick Breakdown/ Explanation | Strength Speed Quickness Training
Stephen Curry Signature Program...
- Nepheworld Presents Definition DJ's DJ Dre Interview
season 2 episode 13.. a littlejohn76133 film.. Definition DJ's DJ Dre speak about how the Definition DJ's started, DJ's that influenced his DJing, how to approach ...
- Dre Baldwin: Curl Burnouts Arm Workout | Basketball Strength Biceps Muscles Toning Definition
Stephen Curry Signature Program...
- DRE Meaning
Video shows what DRE means. Digital Rectal Examination. DRE Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say DRE. Powered by ...
- Dr Dre meaning and pronunciation
Dr. Dre was first known when he started making music in a group known as the ''World Class Wreckin' Kru''. He then moved on to the gangsta rap super group ...
- Zach and Sandra DRE Language Project
- DRE 098 Language Diversity
- DRE 098 language and diversity video
- DRE 098 LANGUAGE
- 7APR13 A Language of Reverence and Unitarian Universalists - Alice Springer DRE
- Language Project DRE
- Beats by Dre iBeats Review and Description
- Language Diversity DRE 098
View more videos about Dre Skull.
See also the pronunciation examples of Dre!
Quotes about Dre
Scrabble value of D2R1E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DRE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Dre!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dre to see it in context!