On this page:
- Delmar is a town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States, on the Maryland border along the Transpeninsular Line. Its motto is "The Little Town Too Big for One State." The population was 1,597 at the 2010 census, an increase of 13.5% over the previous decade. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area and a suburb of Salisbury, MD. When added with "twin city" Delmar, Maryland, the total population of the town was 4,600 at the 2010 Census.
- Delmar is a town in Wicomico County, Maryland, United States. The population was 3,003 at the 2010 census. It is included in the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area. When the population is added to "twin city" Delmar, Delaware the town's total population is 4,600. By comparison this is more than Pocomoke City, Maryland 4,184, Denton, Maryland 4,418, and Berlin, Maryland 4,485, but less than Fruitland, Maryland, 4,866.
- Delmar is a city in Clinton County, Iowa, United States. The population was 525 at the 2010 census.
- Delmar is a small, rural, unincorporated community in west-central Winston County, United States. Delmar is located six miles north of Natural Bridge five miles south of Haleyville and 15 miles west of Double Springs, the county seat of what was once the "Free State of Winston." Delmar has an elevation of 881 feet above sea level.
- Delmar is a town in Chippewa County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 941 at the 2000 census. The unincorporated community of Maple Hill is located in the community. The unincorporated community of Brownville is also located partially in the town.
- Delmar a.k.a. Delmar, West Virginia: Delmar is an unincorporated community in Monongalia County, West Virginia. It was also known as Hilderbrand.
- read more about Delmar, West Virginia
There are other places with in their name, like Delmar Township.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Delmar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Environmental Impact Statement
Millbrook is designed as a parkway with partially-controlled access and landscaped areas; Delmar is an arterial street. Both roadways are maintained by St. Louis County as a part of its arterial roadway network. Millbrook defines a boundary ...
Maritime Boundaries (2002)
World Boundaries by Gerald H. Blake
DELMAR is a suite of computer programs that make use of the mathematical apparatus available to geodesists for the tasks of solving positioning problems on the surface of a reference ellipsoid. Concepts and terms such as geodetic ellipsoid ...
by Dawne Massey
Or, just hang out and listen to some great live jazz or people-watch on the patio— the Delmar is a relaxing place to spend an evening. Open daily. FITz'S AMeRIcAn gRILL And bOTTLIng WORkS $ 6605 Delmar Boulevard 51 resTaUranTs.
by Rouben Paul Adalian
Delmar, N.Y.: Caravan Books, 1985. ———. Classical Armenian Nominal Suffixes: A Historical Study. Vienna: Mechitharisten-Buchdruckerei, 1975. ———.
by Tom Savage
Delmar, Clinton County. Delmar was planned in 1871 and formally established in 1872. The name of the town was drawn from the initials of six women who were on an excursion train from Clinton that opened the rail line to the ...
by Lynnea Chapman King
Tim Blake Nelson (Delmar O'Donnell), John Goodman (Big Dan Teague), Holly Hunter (Penny), Chris Thomas King ( Tommy ...
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
Bacons to Delmar. Edgemoor to Wilmington. Edwardsville to Harrington. Ellendale to Milford. Elsmere to Wilmington. Fairmount to Georgetown. Farmington to Harrington. Farnhurst to Wilmington. Leipsic to Dover. Lincoln to Milford. Little Creek ...
Delmar, N.Y.: Caravan. Bardakjian, Kevork B., and Bert Vaux. 1999. Eastern Armenian: A text book. Delmar, N.Y.: Caravan. Bedrossian, Matthias.
by Grace C. Keroher
Delmar Sand1 Delmar Sand Member (of La Jolla Formation) Eocene or Eocene, middle : Southern California.
The Jerome Kern Encyclopedia (2013)
by Thomas S. Hischak
What was an intimate musical revue in a small London theatre in 1985 celebrating the centenary of Kern's birth looked like a formal recital in the mid- sized Broadway house, and despite the talented performers (Elaine Delmar, Scott Holmes, ...
by Brad A. Stach
contact Delmar Learning, 5 Maxwell Drive, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Or find us on the WorldWideWeb at http://www.delmarlearning.com Notice to the Reader Publisher does not ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Delmar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Delmar
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Delmar
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Delmar!
Scrabble value of D2E1L1M3A1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DELMAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Delmar!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Delmar to see it in context!