On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun dance master
What does dance master mean as a name of something?
- a professional teacher of dancing
"Dance Master" a.k.a. "Punnagai Mannan" ist ein tamilischer Film aus dem Jahr 1986 unter der Regie und nach einem Drehbuch von K. Balachander.
- read more about Punnagai Mannan
- Dance Master is a fictional character from the 2001 film Amazons and Gladiators.
- Dance Master is a fictional character from The Shadower in 3D.
- Dance Master is a fictional character from the 1932 film Spring Shower, performed by Sándor Pethes.
- Dance Master is a fictional character from the 1932 film Spring Shower, performed by Lajos Várady.
- Dance Master is a fictional character from the 2004 film Nouvelle-France.
- Dance master is a fictional character from the 2001 film Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.
- Dance Master is a fictional character from the 2006 film Varalaru.
- Dance Master is a fictional character from the 2012 film Life of Pi.
- "Dance Master" is a musical single of Transformer Man.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Dance Master" is a musical single of Willie Henderson.
- released on (40 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Dance Master
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
In opposition to the hyperextensions of romantic dance and Gallo-Danish ballet master August Bournonville's épaulement, the carriage of the torso, Carlo Blasis, Italian dance master at the La Scala School of Ballet in the 1840s, adapted the ...
by Bruno Nettl, Ruth M. Stone, James Porter, Timothy Rice
Classical and quasi-classical dance and drama ensembles The cinna melam of the 1930s and earlier, associated with temple dance, comprised a female dancer, a male dance master (nattuvunar) who sang the rhythmic dance syllables (jati) ...
Asia/Pacific by Don Rubin, Chua Soo Pong, Ravi Chaturvedi
Paralleling the development ofshingeki in Japan has been western-style classical ballet which first appeared in Japan around 1912 when the Italian dance master G.V. Rosi began to introduce its techniques. Almost on its heels came the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dance Master
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Dance Master
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Anagrams of DANCE MASTER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dance Master!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dance Master to see it in context!