On this page:
Dag is sometimes a misspelling of dog.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun dag
What does dag mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: dags
- 10 grams
- lexical domain: Quantities - nouns denoting quantities and units of measure
- synonyms of dag: decagram / dekagram / dkg
- more generic terms: metric weight unit / weight unit = a decimal unit of weight based on the gram
- part of: hectogram / hg = 100 grams
- part: gramme / gram / gm / g = a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing
Alternative definition of the noun dag
- A hanging end or shred, in particular a long pointed strip of cloth at the edge of a piece of clothing, or one of a row of decorative strips of cloth that may ornament a tent, booth or fairground.
- A dangling lock of sheep’s wool matted with dung.
- A skewer.
- A spit, a sharpened rod used for roasting food over a fire.
- [Australia slang, New Zealand derogatory slang] One who dresses unfashionably. May be used as form of endearment emphasizing that they are different, outsiders.
- [mathematics] A directed acyclic graph; an ordered pair such that is a subset of some partial ordering relation on .
Other definitions of dag
What does dag also mean?
- [US, informal] Expressing shock, awe or surprise; used as a general intensifier.
Who is Dag?
DaG is an Italian pop artist.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dag
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Exam Ref 70-341 (2015)
Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 by Nicolas Blank, Paul Robichaux, Bhargav Shukla
DAG is an integral component for both high availability and site resilience. DAG is a group of up to 16 mailbox servers that hosts mailbox database copies and provides automatic database level recovery from failures. You can host a mailbox ...
by J.E. Hesketh, I.F. Pryme
DAG is an extracellular peripheral protein extremely rich in carbohydrate residues. Based on its...
DAG is a transmembrane glycoprotein which binds to 156 DAG extracellularly and to dystrophin intracellulary (see below). Therefore ...
Boolean Circuit Rewiring (2016)
Bridging Logical and Physical Designs by Tak-Kei Lam, Wai-Chung Tang, Xing Wei, Yi Diao, David Yu-Liang Wu
A DAG is a kind of graph in which two vertices may be connected by an edge pointing to either one of the vertices, such that there are no...
A special case of a DAG is the and-inverter graph (AIG) in which every node represents an AND gate .
by Ken Cherven
DAG is an acronym for Directed Acyclic Graphs, and is designed to handle datasets that are nonlooping; the resulting network will resemble (to a certain extent) an organizational chart, with a top to bottom flow. This will likely not resemble a ...
by Marcelo G. Kazanietz
Diacylglycerol (DAG) and Phorbol Esters DAG is a key second messenger in cells. It is generated through lipid hydrolysis by phospholipase C (PLC) that is activated in response to G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) or growth factor ...
Learning Hadoop 2 (2015)
by Garry Turkington, Gabriele Modena
A Tez DAG is a generalization of MapReduce.
Mongolian-English Dictionary (2013)
by Ferdinand D Lessing
yang dag pahi ting nge hdzin, S. samyaksamādi. Right meditative concentration. See mor. -- simdal, T. yang dab pahirtsol ba; S. samyag -vyāyama. Right effort. See mor. -- tebcikyi, T. yang dag par spong ba, S. prahana .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dag
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Dag
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Dag
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bevers Dialect - Beverse Blau Revue (Bevers Woord Van De Dag)
Dit nummer werd geschreven en ingezongen door de cast van DE BEVERSE BLAU REVUE. Een show die te zien was tijdens de Beverse Feesten en die ging ...
- DAG Meaning
Video shows what DAG means. Deputy Attorney General in several nations' federal governments. Directed Acyclic Graph in computer science and mathematics.
- Te gekke Robot slang gadget TU experience dag 2013 TU/e snake robotic toy Eindhoven Netherlands
Demonstratie van deze te gekke robotslang / gadget op de Tu/experience - publieksdag gehouden op zondag 2 juni 2013 te Eindhoven. Robot Overzicht van de ...
- WW17 De dag van de slang.
- WW18 De dag waarop ik zag dat de slang geen slang was
- Mariyum talking dag language
Lol the dog was pissed.
See also the pronunciation examples of Dag!
Quotes about Dag
Scrabble value of D2A1G2
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DAG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Dag!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dag to see it in context!