On this page:
- Definition of the adjective crippled
- Definition of the verb crippled
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Crippled
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Crippled
- Photos about Crippled
- Video language resources about Crippled
- Quotes about Crippled
- Scrabble value of C3R1I1P3P3L1E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective crippled
What does crippled mean as an attribute of a noun?
- disabled in the feet or legs
Alternative definition of the adjective crippled
- [context: usually offensive] Having a less than fully functional limb, or injuries which prevent full mobility.
- antonym: noncrippled
- [context: usually offensive] Having any difficulty or impediment which can be likened to a crippling injury.
- antonym: uncrippled
Definition of the verb crippled
What does crippled mean as a doing word?
- past of cripple
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Crippled
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
cripple /'knpol/ verb: cripples, crippling, crippled 1 Someone is ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Crippled
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Crippled
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Crippled
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Crippled!
Quotes about Crippled
Scrabble value of C3R1I1P3P3L1E1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 15 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Crippled to see it in context!