On this page:
Definition of the noun chinese forget-me-not
What does chinese forget-me-not mean as a name of something?
- biennial east Asian herb grown for its usually bright blue flowers
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Cynoglossum amabile
- more generic terms: herb / herbaceous plant = a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties
- member of: Cynoglossum / genus Cynoglossum = a large genus of tall rough herbs belonging to the family Boraginaceae
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chinese forget-me-not
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
... foliage plant Chamomile Matricaria 8"-24" yellow to white China-aster Callistephus 8"-l8" many colors ♢Chinese Forget-me-not Cynoglossum amabile 24" blue Cigar-flower Cuphea l2"-48" many colors #Clarkia, Rose Clarkia elegans l8"-36" ...
... Ulmus parvifolia, 402 Ulmus pumila, 402 Chinese forget-me-not, Cynoglossum amabile, 107 Chinese foxglove, Rehmannia elata, 334 Chinese fringe-flower, Loropetalum chinense, 124 Chinese fringe tree, Chionanthus retusus, 92 Chinese ...
Species/ Vernacular Names: C. amabile Stapf & J.R. Drummond English: Chinese forget-me-not Tibetan: nadma 'byar-ma China: dao ti hu C. australe R. Br. (Cynoglossum drummondii Benth.; Cynoglossum australe R. Br. var. drummondii ...
E:Hound's Tongue; F:Cynoglosse, Langue-de-chien; G:Hundszunge - amabile Stapf & J.R. Drumm. • E:Chinese Forget-me-not; G:Chinesische Hundszunge • 0 Z7 VII-IX; Tibet, W-China - cheirifolium L. □ 0 Z7 VII-VIII; Eur.: Ib, Fr, Ital-P; NW-Afr ., ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chinese forget-me-not
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Chinese forget-me-not to find many related words and phrases!