On this page:
Definition of the noun booted armillaria
What does booted armillaria mean as a name of something?
- fungus with a brown cap and white gills and a membranous ring halfway up the stalk
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of booted armillaria: Armillaria caligata
- more generic word: agaric = a saprophytic fungus of the order Agaricales having an umbrellalike cap with gills on the underside
- member of: Armillaria / genus Armillaria = genus of edible mushrooms having white spores an annulus and blue juice; some are edible
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Booted Armillaria
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Booted Armillaria to find many related words and phrases!