Boom appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Goddesses!" boom I, "no regrets as I drop… or don’t. No drop? Or disaster?… Geronimo, obsessed dog!"
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun boom:
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the verb boom:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun boom
- Definition of the verb boom
- Other definitions of boom
- Phrases with Boom
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Boom
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Boom
- Photos about Boom
- Videos about Boom
- Sign language
- Quotes about Boom
- Scrabble value of B3O1O1M3
- Anagrams of BOOM
- Share this page
Boom is sometimes a misspelling of bomb.
The word boom is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun boom
What does boom mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: booms
- a deep prolonged loud noise
- a state of economic prosperity
- a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- example: the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed like an assembly line
- lexical domain: Natural Events - nouns denoting natural events
- synonyms of boom: bonanza / bunce / godsend / gold rush / gravy / manna from heaven / windfall
- more generic terms: happening / natural event / occurrence / occurrent = an event that happens
- a pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
- any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
Alternative definition of the noun boom
- A low-pitched, resonant sound, such as of an explosion.
- One of the calls of certain monkeys.
- [nautical] A spar extending the foot of a sail; a spar rigged outboard from a ship's side to which boats are secured in harbour.
- A movable pole used to support a microphone or camera.
- A horizontal member of a crane or derrick, used for lifting.
- [electronics] The longest element of a Yagi antenna, on which the other, smaller ones, are transversally mounted.
- A floating barrier used to obstruct navigation, for military or other purposes; or used for the containment of an oil spill.
- A wishbone shaped piece of windsurfing equipment.
- The arm of a crane (mechanical lifting machine).
- The section of the arm on a backhoe closest to the tractor.
- [economics, business] A period of prosperity or high market activity.
- antonym: recession
Specialised definition of the noun boom
Glossary of sports
a beam to which the bottom edge of a sail is attached in order to hold the sail at an advantageous angle to the wind (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
Glossary of sports / sailing
a pole that controls the position of a sail (2005. Chambers Sports Factfinder. Chambers Harrap Publishers Ltd)
Definition of the verb boom
What does boom mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: boomed | booming | booms
- make a resonant sound, like artillery
- examples: His deep voice boomed through the hall | Cars boom in the streets | The streets boom with cars
Syntactic formula Example for the syntactic formula Verbs with the same syntax [Agent - animal] [Verb] The dog barked Verbs of Sounds Made by Animals: baa, bark, bay, bellow, blat, bleat, bray, buzz, cackle, call, caw, chatter, cheep, chirp, chirrup, chitter, cluck, coo, croak, crow, cuckoo, drone, gobble, groan, growl, grunt, hee-haw, hiss, honk, hoot, howl, low, meow, mew, moan, moo, neigh, oink, peep, pipe, purr, quack, rattle, roar, rumble, screech, snarl, squawk, squeak, squeal, stridulate, thunder, trill, trumpet, tweet, twitter, ululate, wail, warble, wheeze, whimper, whine, whinny, whistle, woof, yap, yell, yelp, yip, yowl [Agent - animal] [Verb] [Location] Birds sang in the trees [Agent - animal] [Verb] [Recipient] [Adjective] The rooster crowed everyone awake [Agent - animal] [Verb] [Theme] The dog barked a warning [Agent - animal] [Verb] at [Cause] The dog barked at the commotion [Agent - animal] [Verb] at / to / towards / for [Recipient] The dog barked at the cat [Location] [Verb] with [Agent] The tree sang with birds [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] Susan whispered Verbs of Communication: babble, bark, bawl, bellow, blare, bleat, bluster, bray, burble, cackle, call, carol, chant, chatter, chirp, cluck, coo, croak, croon, crow, cry, drawl, drone, gabble, gibber, groan, growl, grumble, grunt, gurgle, hiss, holler, hoot, howl, hum, jabber, lilt, lisp, moan, mumble, murmur, mutter, natter, prattle, purr, quaver, rage, rant, rasp, roar, rumble, scream, screech, shout, shriek, simper, sing, snap, snarl, snuffle, splutter, squall, squawk, squeak, squeal, stammer, stemmer, stutter, thunder, trill, trumpet, twitter, vociferate, wail, warble, wheeze, whimper, whine, whisper, whistle, whoop, yammer, yap, yell, yelp, yodel [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] [Topic] Ellen told a story | Heather cabled the news | Heather cabled, 'Come immediately.' | Susan whispered the news/a few words [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] [Topic] at / to / towards / for [Recipient] Susan whispered the news/a few words to/at Rachel [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] [Topic, arbitrary control with infinitive] Heather cabled to come | Heather cabled when to send the package | Susan whispered to come [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] [Topic, that-complement clause] Ellen warned that the party would be tonight | Heather cabled that the party would be tonight | Heather cabled to come | Heather cabled when to send the package | Susan complained that the party would be tonight | Susan whispered that the party would be tonight [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] [Topic, wh-infinitive clause] Ellen warned how to avoid the crowd | Susan whispered how to avoid the crowd [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] about [Topic] Susan whispered about the party [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] for [Recipient] [Topic, object control with infinitive] Susan whispered for me to come [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] at / to / towards / for [Recipient] Susan whispered to/at Rachel [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] at / to / towards / for [Recipient] [Topic] Susan whispered to Rachel, 'Leave the room.' [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] at / to / towards / for [Recipient] [Topic, object control with infinitive] Susan whispered to Rachel to come [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] at / to / towards / for [Recipient] [Topic, that-complement clause] Susan whispered to Rachel that the party would be tonight [Agent - being or organization] [Verb] at / to / towards / for [Recipient] [Topic, wh-infinitive clause] Susan whispered to Rachel how to avoid the crowd there [Verb] [Theme] [Locative Preposition] [Location] There ticked a grandather clock in the hallway Verbs of Emission: babble, bang, beat, beep, bellow, blare, blast, blat, bubble, burble, burr, buzz, chatter, chime, chink, chitter, chug, clack, clang, clank, clap, clash, clatter, click, cling, clink, clomp, clump, clunk, crack, crackle, crash, creak, crepitate, crunch, cry, ding, dong, drone, explode, fizz, fizzle, groan, growl, gurgle, hiss, hoot, howl, hum, jangle, jingle, knell, knock, lilt, moan, murmur, patter, peal, ping, pink, pipe, plonk, plop, plunk, pop, purr, putter, rap, rasp, rattle, ring, roar, roll, rumble, rustle, scream, screech, shriek, shrill, sing, sizzle, snap, sough, sound, splash, splutter, sputter, squawk, squeak, squeal, squelch, strike, swish, swoosh, thrum, thud, thump, thunder, thunk, tick, ting, tinkle, toll, toot, tootle, trill, trumpet, twang, ululate, vroom, wail, wheeze, whine, whir, whish, whisper, whistle, whoosh, zing [Agent] [Verb] [Theme] I buzzed the bell [Location] [Verb] with [Theme] The street sang with horns [Theme - inanimate] [Verb] The door hinges squeaked [Theme - inanimate] [Verb] [Oblique] The bell chimed the hour [Theme - inanimate] [Verb] [Locative Preposition] [Location] Horns beeped in the street [Locative Preposition] [Location] [Verb] [Theme] In the hallway ticked a gradfather clock
- lexical domain: Perceptions - verbs of seeing, hearing, feeling
- synonym of boom: din
- more generic words: go / sound = make a certain noise or sound
- hit hard
- be the case that thunder is being heard
- make a deep hollow sound
- grow vigorously
- examples: business is booming | The business is going to boom
- lexical domain: Change - verbs of size, temperature change, intensifying, etc.
- synonyms of boom: expand / flourish / thrive
- more generic word: grow = become larger, greater, or bigger
- more specific words:
Other definitions of boom
What does boom also mean?
- used to suggest the sound of an explosion.
Boom is a municipality located in Flanders, one of the three regions of Belgium, and in the Flemish province of Antwerp. The municipality only comprises the town of Boom proper. On January 1, 2006 Boom had a total population of 16,096. The total area is 7.37 km² which gives a population density of 2,185 inhabitants per km². Residents are known as "Boomenaars". The aforementioned data was provided in 2006 by statbel.fgov.be.
- also known as Boom, Antwerp; Boom, Belgium
- part of Belgium
- Boom: Lee Min-Ho, better known as Boom, is a South Korean rapper, singer, actor, radio host, and television presenter. He has made numerous television appearances in South Korean comedy shows and has acted in sitcoms as well.
- Boom a.k.a. Dan Herron: Daniel "Boom" Herron is an American football running back for the Indianapolis Colts. Herron played football at Warren G. Harding High School in Warren, OH and Ohio State University. Herron was recruited by Jim Tressel. Herron's dad is a bishop. His brother, David Herron is a NFL linebacker who played football for the Michigan State Spartans. He was drafted in the 6th round of the 2012 NFL draft by the Cincinnati Bengals.
- read more about Dan Herron
- Boom a.k.a. Alexei Emelin is an athlete, ice hockey player, olympic athlete.
- read more about Alexei Emelin
- Boom a.k.a. Boom Gaspar: Kenneth E. Gaspar, more commonly known as Boom Gaspar, is an American musician who has performed with the American rock band Pearl Jam as a piano/keyboard/organ player since 2002.
- read more about Boom Gaspar
- Boom a.k.a. Panadda Wongphudee is an actress.
- read more about Panadda Wongphudee (actress)
- Boom a.k.a. Chanel Latorre is an actress.
- read more about Chanel Latorre (actress)
- Boom a.k.a. Mr. Boomtown is a music video director.
- read more about Mr. Boomtown
Boom a.k.a. Boom! were an English pop band consisting of members Johnny Shentall, Rachael Carr, Shakti Edwards, Vicky Palmer, Nick Donaghy and Shaun Angel.
- also known as Boom!!
- genre: Pop music
- album: "Falling"
BOOM: Founded in 1997, BOOM Securities Limited, is a fully licensed Broker / Dealer regulated by Securities and Futures Commission and headquartered in Hong Kong.
- official website: www.boom.com.hk
Boom is a fictional character from the 2004 film Art of the Devil.
- "Boom" is the title of a song by American metal band P.O.D.. It was released in May 2002 as the third single from their second major label studio album Satellite. While it did not chart as well as the album's previous singles, the song has appeared significantly in film and television. "Boom" was included on the remix album Community Service and as a bonus track on the special edition re-release of Satellite available August 27, 2002. A limited edition, gatefold picture disc of the single was also available in the UK.
- "Boom" is a song by West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg and serves as the second official single from his eleventh studio album Doggumentary. The song features Grammy-winning artist T-Pain and was produced by Scott Storch. It was leaked on March 4, 2011, and officially released on March 8, 2011, along with the video, which was produced by Dylan Brown.
- "Boom" is a song by American recording artist Anastacia, which served as the official song for the 2002 FIFA World Cup. Co-written with and produced by Glen Ballard, it was released as a single in Europe, Australia, and Asia in June 2002. The song was included on The Official Album of the 2002 FIFA World Cup, as well as on the collectors edition of Anastacia's second studio album, Freak of Nature.
- "Boom" a.k.a. "Boom!" is a protest song by American alternative metal band System of a Down. It was released on their 2002 album Steal This Album!. The song describes the uselessness of bombs and warfare, and compares how thousands can die from starvation and poverty when billions of dollars are spent creating bombs and weaponry. It also links the use of military action with corporate globalization and quotes the title of one of Noam Chomsky's books: "Manufacturing Consent is the name of their game.", which is a reference to the media's role in war.
- "Boom" is a song and the first single from rapper Royce da 5'9"'s debut studio album Rock City which was released in 2002 through E1 Music and Game Recordings after another record label had turned down his first version of the album. The single however was released on December 14, 1999, in CD and vinyl form. "Boom" was Royce's first single as a solo artist and was the source of him gaining underground notability as a rap artist. The B-side of this single is "Soldier's Story".
- "BOOM" is a musical album of Unicorn.
- released on (28 years ago)
- "Boom" is the second album by American garage rock band The Sonics. It was released in 1966 on Etiquette Records. It was re-released in 1999 by Norton Records. Like its predecessor Here Are The Sonics, Boom was influential on later punk rock.
- "Boom" is an R&B single by Mario featuring Juvenile. It is the fourth and final single from his second studio album Turning Point. The single was released on October 3, 2005. The song it was produced by Lil Jon and written by Lamarquis Jefferson, Lil Jon, Johnta Austin, Craig Love and Juvenile. The song peaked on the Rhythmic Top 40 chart at number 24.
- "Boom" is a composition by Anjulie.
- music by Anjulie
- "Boom" is the 2011 single by Snoop Dogg.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Boom" is a 2002 single by P.O.D.
- artist: P.O.D.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "Boom" is a musical EP of Italobrothers & Carlprit.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Boom" a.k.a. "Boom!" is a musical album of J.J. Barry & John Barry.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Boom" is a musical album of 28 Days.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Boom" a.k.a. "Boom!" is a musical single of Giuliano Sangiorgi & Stylophonic.
- released on
- "Boom" a.k.a. "BOOM!" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Boom" a.k.a. "Boom!" is a children's science fiction novel by Mark Haddon published in 2009. It is the revised version of Mark Haddon's Gridzbi Spudvetch!, which was published in 1992.
- also known as "Gridzbi Spudvetch!", Gridzbi Spudvetch!
- "Boom" a.k.a. "Boom!": Boom!: Voices of the Sixties Personal Reflections on the '60s and Today is a book by Tom Brokaw.
- also known as "Boom!: Voices of the Sixties Personal Reflections on the '60s and Today", Boom!: Voices of the Sixties Personal Reflections on the '60s and Today
- genre: Non-fiction
- subjects: John F. Kennedy, History of the United States, United States of America, Late 20th Century, 1960s, 2000s
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Boom" a.k.a. "Boom!" is a 1968 British drama film starring Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton and Noël Coward, directed by Joseph Losey, and adapted from the play The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore by Tennessee Williams.
- read more about Boom!
- "Boom" a.k.a. "Kaboom" is a 2010 youth culture alternative film written and directed by Gregg Araki. The film stars Thomas Dekker, Juno Temple, Haley Bennett and James Duval. It premiered at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival, where it was awarded the first ever Queer Palm for its contribution to lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender issues.
- read more about Kaboom
- "Boom" is a Bollywood film that was released on 19 September 2003. It stars Amitabh Bachchan, Jackie Shroff, Gulshan Grover, Padma Lakshmi, Madhu Sapre, Zeenat Aman and Katrina Kaif. The film is directed by Kaizad Gustad and produced by Jackie Shroff's wife, Ayesha Shroff. It explores the involvement of the fashion world with underworld crime.
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, English Language, Marathi Language
- producer: Ayesha Dutt
- executive producers: Mel D'Souza, David Fischer, Sanjay Jumani
- written by Kaizad Gustad
- Jackie Shroff as Abdul Wahab Barkatali Al Sabunchi 50-50
- Gulshan Grover as Saleem Ahmad 'Cut-Piece Saleem Suiting Shirting'
- Jaaved Jaffrey as Boom 'Boom Boom' Shankar
- Katrina Kaif as Rina Kaif
- Zeenat Aman as Alice Rodriguez De Fonseca
- Amitabh Bachchan as Bade Mia
- Padma Lakshmi as Shiela Bardez
- Madhu Sapre as Anu Gaekwad
- Boman Irani as Diamond Dealer
- Jackie Shroff as Chotte Mia
- Seema Biswas as Bharti
- Bo Derek
- Anna Singh
- Hemant Trivedi
- Malani Ramani
- Manish Malhotra
- Rohit Bal
- Katrina Kaif as Popdi Chinchpokli
- Gulshan Grover as Meduim Mia
- cinematography by Himman Dhamija
- edited by Reva Childs
- music by Sandeep Chowta, Talvin Singh
- genres: Mystery, Crime Fiction, Action Film, Thriller, Drama
- She outlived six rich men!
- Together they devour life!
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Boom" is a 1972 Greek historical drama film written by Giorgos Roussos and directed by Dimis Dadiras.
- "Boom" is 2011 short thriller film written and directed by Daniel Matyas and Brian Broder.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Brian Broder & Daniel Matyas
- producers: Andrew Fields & Daniel Matyas
- production design by Brian Broder
- written by Brian Broder & Daniel Matyas
- cinematography by Daniel Matyas
- edited by Andrew Fields & Daniel Matyas
- genre: Thriller
- released in (5 years ago)
- "Boom" an animation film directed by Bao Shengrui.
- country: Japan
- genre: Animation
- Boom: In sailing, a boom is a spar, along the foot of a fore and aft rigged sail, that greatly improves control of the angle and shape of the sail. The primary action of the boom is to keep the foot of the sail flatter when the sail angle is away from the centerline of the boat. The boom also serves as an attachment point for more sophisticated control lines. Because of the improved sail control it is rare to find a non headsail without a boom. In some modern applications, the sail is rolled up into the boom for storage or reefing.
- Boom: A containment boom is a "temporary floating barrier used to contain an oil spill. Booms are used to reduce the possibility of polluting shorelines and other resources, and to help make recovery easier. Booms help to concentrate oil in thicker surface layers so that skimmers, vacuums, or other collection methods can be used more effectively. They come in many shapes and sizes, with various levels of effectiveness in different types of water conditions.
- Boom: A boom or a chain is an obstacle strung across a navigable stretch of water to control or block navigation. Booms could be military in nature, with the goal of denying access to an enemy's ships; a modern example is the anti-submarine net. Booms could also be used, especially along rivers, to force passing vessels to pay a toll.
- Boom: A boom, known as dhangi in India, is a medium-sized deep-sea dhow, a traditional Arabic sailing vessel.
- Boom a.k.a. Boom! is an American reality television series that aired on Spike TV in 2005 and hosted by Kourtney Klein. It featured a group of demolition experts using explosives to destroy objects such as trailers, houses, boats and cars. Often, the suggestions on what should be blown up were sent in by home viewers via a "BOOM! Mailbag". Each episode covered obtaining the materials, cleaning, gutting, and rigging the thing with explosives, and then making the final countdown and pushing the detonator, and watching the devastation.
- begun on (10 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- Boom is a play by Peter Sinn Nachtreib which premiered in 2008 at Ars Nova Theater in New York, New York.
- Boom: A boom, in the context of windsurfing, is a piece of equipment that attaches to the mast, providing structural support for the sail. Early booms were tied on to the mast, using rope, but most newer booms use a clamp mechanism for attachment. Booms are commonly made from aluminum, or carbon fibre, and are often referred to as a wishbone boom due to their symmetrical shape. Windsurfers use the boom to hold and maneuver the rig, either directly gripping it in their hands, or through the use of harness lines. The boom mast attachment; is the inhaul and the boom sail attachment is the outhaul.
- Boom is a special collaboration single with Filip Filippi, better known as Sin Sizzerb, a Serbian-Canadian rapper. It was part of the repackaged album of T-Pain's Three Ringz album, intended to be sold and distributed to the U.S. and Serbia.
- Boom is a 2008 theater production of the play by Peter Sinn Nachtrieb.
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Sound Design, Resident Production nomination for Neil McFadden
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Set Design, Resident Production nomination for Thomas Kamm
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress, Resident Play nomination for Sarah Marshall
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Director, Resident Play nomination for John Vreeke
- The Robert Prosky Award for Outstanding Lead Actor, Resident Play nomination for Aubrey Deeker
Phrases with Boom
Phrases starting with the word Boom:
Phrases ending with the word Boom:
- jib boom
- baby boom
- sonic boom
- kaffir boom
- Lower the Boom
- Flying Jib Boom
- microphone boom
- Bada Bing Bada Boom
Other phrases containing the word Boom:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Boom
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Folens Dictionary (1999)
by Fred McDonald
boom1 noun booms 1 A boom is a very loud deep sound, such as an explosion or the sound of a large drum.
by CTI Reviews
A baby boom is any period marked by a greatly increased birth rate. This demographic phenomenon is usually...
Written by Teachers for Teachers by Kathy Charner, Maureen Murphy, Charlie Clark
Boom. ChickA. Clock. MATH MaterjaIs paper plates marker paper scissors Boom Chicka Rock by John Archambault real clock paper fasteners circle stickers 3. to. o 3. 1. 30. WhAT to do • October is National Clock Month. 1. To prepare for this ...
by James Stuart Olson
BABY BOOM. The term "baby boom" was coined by journalists to describe the post-World War II increase in American fertility. During the Great Depression, birthrates had fallen, and World War II took so many men away from home that the ...
The 100 Most Important American Financial Crises: An Encyclopedia of the Lowest Points in American Economic History (2014)
by Quentin R. Skrabec Jr.
The Gold Rush created a regional economic boom featuring high inflation, acute shortages, crime, city fires, and disease that would eventually burst with a regional bank panic. on January 24, 1848, James Marshall discovered about 50 cents ...
Originally Published as ÒFrom Keel to TruckÓ by Captain Heinrich Paasch
Lift » boom—; boom Toppenant. Baumtoppenant, topping— » cross-jack—» fore—» fore sail boom— ...
by Peter Neville
Lawson also sponsored a deregulation boom, which privatized state industries and elevated living standards. Conversely, it created a credit boom with debts from credit cards, bank overdrafts, and mortgages rising sharply from £43 billion in ...
by John Krige, Dominique Pestre
Boom. 16. Booms ISa, 18 & 19. Demonsteation of the various processes in the making of electnc lamps by automatic machinery. Class Blowing. Valve Development -A laboratory-factory employed in connection with Research Work for the M.O. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Boom
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Boom
Click on an item to view that photo:
Can you say 'Best Practices'?
Photo credit: WilsonB
Photo credit: Jason Lander
Manfrotto boom for softbox
Photo credit: ddqhu
Photo credit: tnarik
Photo credit: blondinrikard
Photo credit: Ben Chun
Battle of Martinsville Reenactment - Martinsville, Virginia
Photo credit: dbnunley
Photo credit: T.Young
Photo credit: Stephen O
Photo credit: Joris Leermakers
Photo credit: WILLYVERSE
Photo credit: sk8geek
A trench too far.
Photo credit: jeffk
Photo credit: Kate#2112
- Boom in het water in de mist
Photo credit: 7TRXEW7IXM4QZNUNOUV2WKGQAV
pokhara wall art
Photo credit: belight7
Photo credit: m01229
Nikkor 20mm f/2.8 AF-D
Fuji Superia 400
Photo credit: Ed.ward
- Vondelpark Boom
Je ziet het niet op de foto, maar ik was heel fijn aan het skaten :-)
Photo credit: simongroenewolt
Photo credit: M. Janicki
View more pictures about Boom Boom.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Boom
Click on an item to play that video:
- Boom shakalaka meaning and pronunciation
A phrase that Top (member of korean group big bang) sings in the song Fantasic Baby, warning this word is catchy and when Top sings it in his deep (smexy) ...
- Definition of Sound - Boom, Boom 
- Explanation of Boom Barrier Integration with Tyre Killer and Bollard
- HTC One Launch Event 2013 - Explanation Blink Feed, Boom Audio, HTC Joe
HTC One Launch Event. Boom Audio, Blink Feed, HTC Joe Explanation. Detail Review of HTC One Smart Phone. Event Highlights.
- Boom Meaning
Video shows what boom means. To make a loud, resonant sound.. To exclaim with force, to shout, to thunder.. To make something boom.. boom pronunciation.
- BOOM! Shake the Terms! - Medical Terminology Rap
- Strange sounds explanation, strange boom sounds
- UW-La Crosse English as a Second Language testimonial - Piyakorn Sinturak "Boom"
Piyakorn Sinturak describes her great experience attending University of Wisconsin-La Crosse's ESL institute.
- Same-Language-Subtitling Boom De Yada
- BOOM (check Description)
This video is to show the channels not dead just busy ever since 6th grade let out its too many due dates to make vids... anyway srry for video shortage new vid ...
- China boom: Language a barrier to business
As the Federal Government prepares to release its White Paper into Australia in the Asian Century, businesses are scrambling to recruit mandarin speakers.
- BOOM WESTERN LANGUAGE PROGRAM
Western Language Program, Humanities Faculties, Chiang Rai Rajabhat University.
- Sweet Dispositions X BOOM X Dangerous X Language (Arny 'Revisions' Bootleg)
- 100% boom beach plus description de la chaine
Salut a tous aujourd hui ses ma premiere videos donc soyez cool n insulter pas dans les commentaires#TEAM BBP.
See also the pronunciation examples of Boom!
Rap Sign Language - "Boom"
Quotes about Boom
Scrabble value of B3O1O1M3
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BOOM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Boom!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Boom to see it in context!