On this page:
- Definition of the noun biz
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Biz
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Biz
- Photos about Biz
- Videos about Biz
- Quotes about Biz
- Scrabble value of B3I1Z10
- Anagram / semordnilap of BIZ
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun biz
What does biz mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: bizzes
- your occupation or line of work
Alternative definition of the noun biz
- [slang] business
Biz a.k.a. Belize is a country on the eastern coast of Central America. It is the only country in Central America whose official language is English, though Belizean Creole and Spanish are also commonly spoken. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, to the south and west by Guatemala, and to the east by the Caribbean Sea. Its mainland is about 290 km long and 110 km wide.
- also known as 伯利兹
- founded on (34 years ago)
- part of North America, Latin America, Central America, Americas
- Biz a.k.a. Simon Bisley is a British comic book artist best known for his 1990s work on ABC Warriors, Lobo and Sláine. His style, reliant on paints, acrylics, inks and multiple-mediums, is strongly influenced by Frank Frazetta, Bill Sienkiewicz, Gustav Klimt, Salvador Dalí, Egon Schiele, and Richard Corben. He also took inspiration from rock album covers and graffiti as well as traditional comics art. In turn he and his work has inspired various forms in media, including the Beast in the 2006 Doctor Who episode "The Satan Pit", and Simon Pegg's character graphic artist Tim Bisley on the Channel 4 sitcom Spaced.
- read more about Simon Bisley
- Biz a.k.a. Edie Inksetter is an actress.
- read more about Edie Inksetter (actress)
- Biz a.k.a. Brett Bisping is an American basketball forward who plays for the Siena Saints.
- read more about Brett Bisping
- Biz a.k.a. Elisabeth Haviland James is a film producer, film editor, film director, cinematographer and screenwriter.
- read more about Elisabeth Haviland James
- Biz a.k.a. Elizabeth Haynes is a costume designer.
- read more about Elizabeth Haynes
- BIZ a.k.a. The Bank for International Settlements is an international organization of central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks". The BIS carries out its work through subcommittees, the secretariats it hosts and through an annual general meeting of all member banks. It also provides banking services, but only to central banks and other international organizations. It is based in Basel, Switzerland, with representative offices in Hong Kong and Mexico City.
- read more about Bank for International Settlements
- Biz Stain Fighter is an enzyme-based, oxygenated and color-safe bleach, detergent booster and pre-treater for laundry stains, sold in both liquid and powder form. It is an enzyme-based bleach that can break down proteins.
- official website: www.bizstainfighter.com
Biz is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Beautiful Ordinary.
- "Biz" is an album by Yavuz Bingöl released in December 23, 2005.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Biz" is a musical single of Harun Kolçak & Bendeniz.
- released in (22 years ago)
- biz is a generic top-level domain in the Domain Name System of the Internet. It is intended for registration of domains to be used by businesses. The name is a phonetic spelling of the first syllable of business.
- also known as .biz
- official website: www.neustarregistry.biz/products/biz
- Biz a.k.a. Baloi Language: Ngiri is a Bantu language closely related to Lingala.
- also known as Boloi, Baato Baloi, Loi, Rebu, Ngiri language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Biz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Lync Server Cookbook (2015)
by Fabrizio Volpe, Alessio Giombini, Lasse Nordvik Wedø, António Vargas
biz is the public name for the pool, while gryphon. wonderland.lab is the internal FQDN of the AD FS server, and adfs1.absoluteuc. biz is the public name for the same service. If we have no AD FS server available, the ...
by Robert Koster
Show biz is the world's biggest target, and we can come to grief if we don't cover ourselves legally.
Hundreds of Lists to Help You Reduce Costs, Increase Revenues, and Boost Your Profits by Gene Marks
biz [www.itssimple.biz) is a very popular free Internet resource center that assists small business owners by providing valuable information, guidance, and business-development tools. ItsSimple.biz is a free Internet resource ...
by Anne M. Wenzel
biz is the website for a yoga studio that is certified to teach Unnata Aerial Yoga in the San Francisco Bay Area. List the Address and Geographic Location of Our Competitors' Facilities The third column of the grid is ...
Being Part I of by Edouard Goursat
+ Biz is the principal part relative to that pole. When |z| becomes infinite, the same thing is true of |f(z)|, whatever may be the manner in which 2 moves. 3) Finally, when the development of f(z) contains an infinite number of positive powers of z, ...
A Practitioner's Blueprint by Kem-Laurin Kramer
Green Biz is an excellent, regularly updated source of eco-news and resources for corporations. Be sure to subscribe to its email newsletter and check out the business toolbox, for information about the implications of sustainability for business ...
Giving the Derivation, Source, Or Origin of Common Phrases, Allusions, and Words that Have a Tale to Tell by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer
Biz, in theatrical slang, means “business.” Good biz means full houses; but an actor's “biz” is quite another thing, meaning by-play. Thus, Hamlet trifling with Ophelia's fan, Lord Dundreary's hop, and so on, ...
by Rachel Gader-Shafran
biz, .com, .info, .name, .net, .org, .pro...
biz, .com, .info, . net, ...
THE TRADEMARK LAW DICTIONARY (2013)
by Rachel Gader-Shafran, MA, JD, LLM
biz, . com, .info, .name, .net, .org R. Lee Chambers Company LLC d/b/a DomainsToBeSeen.com United States .biz, .com, .info, .name, .net, .org, .pro .biz, .com, .info, ...
In which Not Only the Meaning of Every Word is Explained and the Sound of Every Syllable Distinctly Shown, But, where Words are Subject to Different Pronunciations, the Reasons for Each are Duly Considered, and the Best Pronunciation is Selected by John Walker
- - iBusy, biz'zé. a. employed; bustling, active, -: Fite, for, fill, fit-m, mét— plme, pin-nē, mēve, o *=. Buoyancy, běčé'ān-sé. -- BUR BUT Bullion, būryān, a gold or silver unwrought . Bullition, ...
İNGİLİSCƏ - AZƏRBAYCANCA ATALAR SÖZLƏRİ LÜĞƏTİ by Abbas Gurbanoghlu
Biz har gün donuz kasmirik // Günda bayram olmaz, (aksina) Daliya har gün bayramdir, 18. We hate delay, yet it make us wise. Biz har cür gecikmaya nifrat edirik, baxmayaraq ki, o bazan bizi daha da müdrik olmaga hazirlayir. 19. We may give ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Biz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Biz
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: AHLN
Photo credit: Professor of Death
- Cool Biz poster
Spotted in Otemachi. On the left: "This summer, everyone in Otemachi is holding on to their ties" (implication: not wearing them). On the right: "If men give up their ties, women don't need to have blankets on their laps in the office."
Photo credit: Joe Jones
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Biz
Click on an item to play that video:
- Toolbiz by Biz Explanation
amazing card magic.
- Biz Meaning
Video shows what biz means. business. Biz Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say biz. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- MHM Biz Tip: Private Company Accounting Alternatives & Definition of a Public Business Entity
Mark Winiarski discusses what the Private Company Council is, whether you can apply the PCC's accounting alternatives and what organizations meet their ...
- Best Explanation on OneCoin Biz
- Definition of a Biz
- Heat register terminology explained -- ventcovers.biz
- A must-see dictionary for Biz Students
- Oktay Kamil Xeyyam Esl sinaqdi bu soz festifalidi biz
- Vendors aren't speaking small biz's language. It's not about bits & bytes.
- ESL Connexus:...
- ESL Connexus:...
Help us caption and translate this video on Amara.org...
- First Cam As Biz Bengal [Description]
- Life Biz Architect, Real Estate and Language Matters
- Biz inform : 81 language translate app adv
- Learn Language Class Biz XpReSs ViDz business organization event
- Learn Language Class Biz XpReSs ViDz business organization school event announcement fans
See also the pronunciation examples of Biz!
Quotes about Biz
I had a great time on News Radio, I got to make tons of money in relative obscurity and learn a lot about the TV biz and work on my standup act constantly. It was a dream gig. (Joe Rogan)
more quotes about biz...
Scrabble value of B3I1Z10
The value of this 3-letter word is 14 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagram / semordnilap of BIZ
What do you get if you rearrange the letters by reversing their order?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
See also the blanagrams of Biz!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Biz to see it in context!