On this page:
- Definition of the noun bimbo
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bimbo
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bimbo
- Photos about Bimbo
- Videos about Bimbo
- Quotes about Bimbo
- Scrabble value of B3I1M3B3O1
- Anagrams of BIMBO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun bimbo
What does bimbo mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: bimbos / bimboes (less preferred form)
- a young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men
Alternative definition of the noun bimbo
- [context: derogatory, slang] A physically attractive woman who lacks intelligence.
- [context: derogatory, slang] A stupid or a foolish person.
Bimbo is the capital of Ombella-M'poko, one of the 14 prefectures of the Central African Republic, and is located 25.5 kilometres by road southwest of the centre of the capital, Bangui. The country's second-largest city, Bimbo had a population of 124,176 as of the 2003 census; and a calculated 2013 population of 267,859.
- Bimbo is a fictional character, a cartoon dog created by Fleischer Studios. He first appeared in the Out of the Inkwell series and was originally named Fitz.
- Bimbo is a fictional character from the 2000 film I Love Andrea.
- Bimbo is a fictional character from Sandmännchen.
- Bimbo is a fictional character from the 1987 film Night Angels.
- "Bimbo" was a popular song written in either 1948 or 1949 by Glenn O'Dell, but credited to Rodney Morris or "Pee Wee" King. The song was recorded by Gene Autry and originally released on vinyl as a 78rpm single in 1954. It can also be found on the 1998 album, Always Your Pal, Gene Autry. This is an album of singalong cowboy music for children. Former NBA player Vernell "Bimbo" Coles is nicknamed after this song.
- music and lyrics by Rod Morris
- "Bimbo" is the second album released by a Polish pop rock band Virgin. The album has earned golden record award in Poland.
- genre: Pop rock
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Bimbo" is a musical single of Lambretta.
- released on (14 years ago)
- "Bimbo" is a composition.
"Bimbo" is a 2013 short documentary film directed by Vincent Gargiulo.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Experimental film, Documentary film, Biographical film
- released on
- Bimbo is a derogatory slang term for an attractive but unintelligent female. The term was originally used in the United States as early as 1919 for an unintelligent or brutish male.
- Bimbo, or formerly Trio Bimbo, is Indonesian religious group vocals.
- Bimbo was a nursery British children's comic published by D. C. Thomson & Co. ran from 1961 until 1972 and similar to Little Star. Bimbo annuals continued to be published until the 1980s.
- Bimbo is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bimbo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Perspectives for Scholars and Practitioners by Pramila Rao
Grupo Bimbo is a very successful firm in the food industry with more than 100 brand names in Latin America. Grupo Posados is a leader in the hospitality industry with several hotel brands to meet a diverse customer clientele. Grupo Televisa is ...
Primetime Politics (2005)
The Truth about Conservative Lies, Corporate Control, and Television Culture by Philip Green
fun of our financial betters, as in The Simple Life or Rich Girls (although the satire of those latter programs would be more impressive if males were its target — the ditzy bimbo is a caricature straight out of traditional gender hierarchy).
Things I Like About America (2011)
Personal Narratives by Poe Ballantine
Bimbo is the name of a Mexican bakerywhose products are similar to Hostess's. Joe is sipping a forty-cent Corona and smoking a Mexican cigarette called a Boot . Mexico might be the only place in the world where you can encounter two men ...
Covering SSADM, Yourdon, Inforem, Bachman, Information Engineering and 'Activity/Object' Diagramming Techniques by Rosemary Rock-Evans
Thus, for example, Bimbo is an elephant, Lofty is a giraffe, Leo a lion and Mr. Chips a chimpanzee. This classification enables us both to keep general data on the type and species of our animals and to build up records about them as a group.
Visual Interventions (2009)
Applied Visual Anthropology by Sarah Pink
Short film about four HIV-positive friends: Thabiso was a national boxer; Thabo is a DJ; Bimbo is an intellectual; and Moalosi an AIDS ...
Global Marketing (2010)
by Kate Gillespie, H. David Hennessey
Mexico's Bimbo is a bakery with a virtual monopoly at home. It expanded into the United States with the purchase of Texas-based Mrs. Baird's Bakeries for $300 million ...
by Mary Ellen Guffey, Dana Loewy
For example, Bimbo is the name of a Mexican baking conglomerate. However, the word in English has an unsavory meaning.”[Guide 30] 7. Product and company names are developed by combining the following three linguistic elements: ...
by Tony Thorne
bimbo n 1. a silly, empty-headed or frivolous woman. This is the sense of the word in vogue since the late 1980s, imported to Britain and Australia from the USA. The origin is almost certainly a variant of bambino, Italian for baby.
Urban Dictionary (2009)
Fularious Street Slang Defined by urbandictionary.com, Aaron Peckham
bimbo. A pretty, dumb, and usually vain and egotistic female. Melody from Josie and the Pussycats is such a bimbo! bing. Onomatopoeia used to indicate a correct answer or course of action. Used to express unequivocal approval. Justa little ...
A Dictionary of Accounting (2016)
by Jonathan Law
BIMBO. Acronym for buyin management buyout: a form of *management buyout in which management invests in the venture together with outsider venture capitalists (such as a *private equity firm), who have more managerial control than is ...
by Jonathan Law
BIMBO. Acronym for buyin management buyout: a form of *management buyout in which management investsinthe venture together withoutsiderventure capitalists(such asa*private equity firm), whohave more managerial control thanis usual ...
A "Full Course" Encyclopedia by Andrew F. Smith
The Entenmann's brand was sold several times; it was acquired by the Mexican company Grupo Bimbo in 2008. In 2010 the Sara Lee Corporation also sold its North American fresh bakery business to Grupo Bimbo, which created a subsidiary, ...
by Eric Partridge
perhaps with reference to bimbo ('a dupe', hence ...
by Leslie Dunkling
Bimbo Philip ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bimbo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bimbo
Click on an item to view that photo:
...soft white bread.
Photo credit: goblinbox_(queen_of_ad_hoc_bento)
Photo credit: Tom Hilton
Then butter up some toast made from Bimbo bread
Photo credit: dickobrien
Photo credit: mrbriandesign
- Bimbo Bread
Photo credit: oinonio
- Hotel Bimbo
Photo credit: tm-tm
- Bimbo Trailer
Photo credit: erlyrizrjr
- Bimbo Bread Truck
Bimbo: With love, as always, from the Mexican Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
Photo credit: Stevesworldofphotos
- Bimbo Dr
Bimbo Drive is between Hope Mills and Fayetteville, North Carolina on North Carolina Highway 59 in Cumberland County.
Photo credit: Gerry Dincher
- Blue Bimbo
Photo credit: Troileh
- Marineland - "Mr. Bimbo"
"Mr. Bimbo," a performing orca whale (or killer whale), at Marineland of the Pacific, Palos Verdes, California. Marineland opened in 1954, a year before Disneyland. The owners of Sea World, in San Diege, bought it in 1987. They transferred the performers to Sea World and closed the park.
Photo credit: roger4336
- Goons Bimbo
Goons with the big throw up. Flip and Solve below
Photo credit: Señor Codo
- Blond Bimbo
Just some little blond bimbo from Tampa that goes to USF. The image is released into the public domain, meaning you can reuse it for anything with or without attribution.
Photo credit: Phone_Loser_Cyclopath
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Bimbo
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bimbo Meaning
Video shows what bimbo means. A physically attractive woman who lacks intelligence.. A stupid or a foolish person.. bimbo synonyms: Wikisaurus:promiscuous ...
- Bimbo Want to Share the Meaning of Gold
Here, Bimbo want to share some of his discovery about the Mineral which he believe it is valuable.
- Monotonix - Body Language - 3/1/2008 - Bimbo's 365
- Ma description du jeu ma bimbo
See also the pronunciation examples of Bimbo!
Quotes about Bimbo
I learned so much from other actors and they definitely didn't treat me like some sex bomb or bimbo. I felt fully accepted in the regular movie world. I didn't feel categorised. (Sylvia Kristel)
more quotes about bimbo...
Scrabble value of B3I1M3B3O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BIMBO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bimbo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bimbo to see it in context!