Anti-Semite appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- One time, sit nailed at a deli: anti-Semite, no?
- To lay a bad egg, anti-semite Moslem academia maimed a camel: sometimes it nagged a bay a lot.
- Mel, like most racists, I sniff at symbols… Mel, sometimes it naps away at sots to stay a WASP anti-Semite Moslem slob my staff insists I cart – some kill 'em.
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective anti-semite
- Definition of the noun anti-semite
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anti-Semite
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anti-Semite
- Photos about Anti-Semite
- Video language resources about Anti-Semite
- Quotes about Anti-Semite
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective anti-semite
What does anti-semite mean as an attribute of a noun?
- discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
Definition of the noun anti-semite
What does anti-semite mean as a name of something?
- someone who hates and would persecute Jews
Alternative definition of the noun anti-semite
- Someone with anti-Semitic views.
Anti-Semite is a fictional character from the 2005 film The White Countess.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anti-Semite
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Sartre Dictionary (2008)
by Gary Cox
Anti-Semite and Jew 13 beyond anti-determinism in offering a positive account of free will. See existential freedom. Anti-Semite and Jew (1946) A work of social philosophy by Sartre that was excerpted in an early issue of Les Temps modernes ...
An Encyclopedia by James Ciment
Thus, technically speaking, an Arab anti-Semite is a contradiction in ...
by Stephen E Atkins
by Emmanuel Sampath Nelson
Anti-Semite was once a label proudly self-applied; now the term refers to a wide range of behaviors and attitudes largely regarded as socially unacceptable. Thus , the history of the term itself has lead to disagreement among scholars as to ...
Encyclopedia of Islam (2009)
by Juan Eduardo Campo
In some Jewish circles, anyone who criticizes the policies and actions of the Israeli government, especially with regard to the question of Palestine, is labeled an anti-Semite. Extremist rhetoric appears to be increasing in the first decade of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anti-Semite
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Anti-Semite
If you need images about Anti-Semite for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Anti-Semite
Click on an item to play that video:
- Anti-Semite meaning and pronunciation
As described by the EU's working definition of anti-semitism: An Anti-Semite has a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews.
- Anti-Semite Meaning
Video shows what anti-Semite means. Someone with anti-Semitic views.. anti-Semite pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Anti-Semite!
Quotes about Anti-Semite
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anti-Semite to see it in context!