On this page:
Animo est un groupe français composé d'Alain Magallon au chant, d'Yves à la guitare, de José-Matthias à la basse et de Dadi à la batterie.
- albums: "Animo", "Mannequins de studio", "Des gens stricts", "Voyage à l'envers"
"Animo" is a musical album of Animo.
"Animo" is a book by F. Chidozie Ọgbalụ.
- also known as "Animo: a directory of Anambra and Imo states"
Animo is an Horse.
ANIMO is an Aviation waypoint.
- ANIMO is an aviation waypoint.
- Animo was a rock and roll band from Denver, Coloardo. They used to be called DORK. The band played over 550 shows all over North America, including the entire Vans Warped Tour in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008. They've had songs appear on MTV, FUSE TV, and the movie American Pie Presents: Band Camp. In January 2007 they had a drumhead put in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as part of the Vans Warped Tour display. They are also featured in the video that accompanies the display. Animo has placed Number 2 on Billboard's Heat Seeker Chart and they placed Number 1 in a Clear Channel radio contest for best song. They have been named Best Punk Rock Band by the Westword newspaper twice and have been featured in the publication several times. Legendary artist, Arturo Vega of The Ramones, is their art director.
- official website: www.theanimo.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Animo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cicero: De Natura Deorum (2003)
by Marcus Tullius Cicero, Andrew R. Dyck
cogitantem: comImhende animo is an intellectual process, reminiscent of ...
Understanding Terence (2014)
by Sander M. Goldberg
Adeste aequo animo is a formulaic captatio in dramatic prologues. Agere is used in the technical sense of “perform,” and with mihi the speaker reverts to ...
Machiavelli's Secret (2015)
The Soul of the Statesman by Raymond Angelo Belliotti
Indeed, grandezza d'animo is a will to the precise activity of struggling with and overcoming obstacles. Given the structure of the world and the nature of human beings, finding obstacles and encountering struggle is not difficult. Because ...
Tacitus Annals XVI (2017)
by Lee Fratantuono
animo praeruptum: Silanus is characterized as being rash and bold, careless and “headstrong” (Yardley); animo is an ablative of respect. novis rebus: “Revolution.
Queer Latinidad (2003)
Identity Practices, Discursive Spaces by Juana María Rodríguez
Porque Usted Tiene Animo means because you have the drive. Sinvergüenzaventurera combines sinvergüenza (shameless) with aventurera ( adventurer). 41. These two flyers were funded by the Department of Public Health –AIDS Office. 42.
Cases on Torts (1914)
by Richard D. Currier, Oscar M. Bate
action ; but not a mere lie thrown out at random without any intention of hurting anybody, but which some person was foolish enough to act upon; for the quo animo is a great part of the gist of the action. Another argument which has been made ...
A Resource for Readers and Writers by Gabriel Adeleye, Kofi Acquah-Dadzie
animo cancellandi adv. [L. animo with mind, intention (1); cancellandi of/for destroying, canceling (2 ): with a mind for destroying.] Law. With the intention of destroying or canceling a ...
by Bryan A. Garner
animo felonico ( = with felonious intent), and animus defamandi ( = the intent to defame). These phrases are, happily, obsolescent if not obsolete. Several neutral animus ...
by Benjamin Vaughan Abbott
Occurs in many technical phrases, (usually in the ablative case, animo). The following are the most frequent examples: Animus et factus. Intention and act. This phrase is used to designate acts which have effect ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Animo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Animo
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1N1I1M3O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANIMO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
- IN A MO
- MA NOI
See also the blanagrams of Animo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Animo to see it in context!