On this page:
"Zokkomon" is 2011 Bollywood action superhero film, released by Disney World Cinema, written and directed by Satyajit Bhatkal. Starring Darsheel Safary in the leading role, Zokkomon is Disney's fourth involvement in a production for the Indian market. The music has been composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy.
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, English Language
- written by Satyajit Bhatkal, Svati Chakravarty Bhatkal, Lancy Fernandes, Divya Nidhi Sharma, Javed Akhtar
- based on a story by Satyajit Bhatkal, Svati Chakravarty Bhatkal, Lancy Fernandes
- casting by Honey Trehan
- cinematography by Keshav Prakash
- edited by Suresh Pai
- music by Loy Mendonsa, Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani, Hitesh Sonik
- costume design by Himani Dehlvi
- genres: Adventure Film, Action Film, Fantasy, Drama
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on
- official website: movies.disney.com/zokkomon
Zokkomon is a fictional character from the 2011 film Zokkomon.
"Zokkomon" is the soundtrack album of the 2011 film.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Zokkomon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of Z10O1K5K5O1M3O1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 27 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Zokkomon for some fun with words!