On this page:
Who is Yuji Okumoto?
Yuji Okumoto: Yuji Don Okumoto is an American actor best known for his intimidating movie roles, such as Chozen in The Karate Kid, Part II.
- also known as Yuji Don Okumoto, Yujii Okumoto
- born on (56 years ago) in Los Angeles
- ethnicity: Japanese American
- nationality: United States of America, Japan
- profession: Actor, restaurateur, voice actor
- read more about Yuji Okumoto (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Yuji Okumoto
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gerald N. Hill, Kathleen Hill
Yuji Okumoto, Margaret argument a persuasive presentation sumColin. marizing the law and facts regarding an issue. ARM see: adjustable rate mortgage arm's length The description of an agreement made by two parties ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yuji Okumoto
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Yuji Okumoto
Photo credit: Mikul Photography
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Yuji Okumoto for some fun with words!