Yasmin Aga Khan
is an acrostic for yak.
On this page:
Who is Yasmin Aga Khan?
Yasmin Aga Khan: Princess Yasmin Aga Khan is an American philanthropist known for raising public awareness of Alzheimer's disease.
- also known as Yasmin Khan, Yasmeen Khan, Princess Yasmin Aga Khan
- born on (66 years ago) in Lausanne, child of Prince Aly Khan and Rita Hayworth
- ethnicity: Pakistani American
- nationality: United States of America, Switzerland, Italy
- profession: Actor, philanthropist
- read more about Yasmin Aga Khan (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Yasmin Aga Khan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of History, Culture, and Social Influence by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
Subsequent issues featured heiresses Gloria Vanderbilt and Doris Duke and socialites Yasmin Aga Khan and Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy on the cover and ads touting spa and campus wear, cosmetics, and perfume. Multigenerational ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yasmin Aga Khan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Yasmin Aga Khan for some fun with words!