On this page:
- "Wirus" a.k.a. "Contagion" is a 2002 drama and sci-fi film written by Russell V. Manzatt and directed by John Murlowski.
- read more about Contagion
- "Wirus" is a 1996 film written by Maciej Ślesicki and directed by Jan Kidawa-Bloński.
- countries: Poland, France, United Kingdom
- language: Polish Language
- director: Jan Kidawa-Błoński
- producers: Jan Kidawa-Błoński & Lew Rywin
- production design by Andrzej Rafal Waltenberger
- written by Maciej Ślesicki
- Olaf Lubaszenko as Józek Kujawa
- Barbara Brylska as Dyrektorka Domu Dziecka
- Jan Englert as Komisarz Kujawa
- Cezary Pazura as Michael
- Dorota Chotecka as Waitress in Pub
- Jarosław Boberek as Policeman
- Maciej Kozłowski as Fałszywy policjant
- Kazimierz Kiepke as Prezydent
- Marek Barbasiewicz as Profesor z BBN
- Michal Banach as Złodziej skutera wodnego Michała
- Edward Linde-Lubaszenko as Dyrektor „Eurobanku”
- Paulina Mlynarska as Ewa
- cinematography by Andrzej Jaroszewicz
- edited by Wanda Zeman
- music by Zbigniew Raj
- costume design by Małgorzata Stefaniak
- set decoration by Barbara Kociuba
- genre: Thriller
- released on (18 years ago)
- "Wirus" a.k.a. "Virus" is a short film, written and directed by Robert Proch.
"Wirus" is a musical album of Dee Facto.
- released in (21 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Wirus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Quiz Whiz 6 (2015)
1,000 Super Fun Mind-Bending Totally Awesome Trivia Questions by National Geographic Kids
A WIRUS IS A LIVING CREATURE. - 18 21. 30 A GROUP OF QUAKING ASPEN TREES will. 10 MILLIONS OF YEARSAGO, PALM TREES GREw IN ANTARCTICA. PILOT FISH OFTENSWIM ALONGSIDE SHARKS. THE ANACONDALIVES IN ...
by R. Clayton
CONCLUSIONS Herpes Simplex Wirus is a genetically complex DNA virus with a large natural host range for productive infection, probably ...
by منصور الطوالبة
Overlaid Windows Overlapped Processing Overlapping Overload Overreliance Overreliance on technology Override Overrun Overscan Overshoot Overstrike Overwrite Mode Overwrite Wirus OVR ( Overtype ...
A Dictionary in Sanscrit and English; Translated, Amended and Enlarged from an Original Compilation, Prepared by Learned Natives for the College of for William. 2. Ed (1832)
by Horace Hayman Wilson
wirus n. (-3) Impure or abandoned nature or disposition. * Defilement, contamination. E. & added ...
And hence, in rhetoric, all sorts of proofs, from whatever topics deduced, are called wirus, because apt to beget belief or persuasion touching the matter in hand. BELIEF, in its more restrained and technical sense, invented by the schoolmen, ...
by Edward Spon, Oliver Byrne, Ernest Spon, Francis N. Spon
The wirus pass through holes in the diso ...
by John Shakespear
WIRUs, pib, rim, rad. V1sAGE, chihra, ru, ru'e, manzar, lika, 6og. VIscrn, WrscoUs, chipta, chip-chipa, chaspan, lajlaja, las-dar, lu"#bi : to de or deconte-, lasakna, laslasana, lasiyana. WrscrDITY, WrscosITY, chipchipahat, lajha. Name of ...
virosus, from virus=poison, Wirus, *1. Ord. Lang:: Poisonous. 2. Bot. : Emitting a fetid odor. vir- ta, s.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Wirus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of W4I1R1U1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Wirus for some fun with words!