On this page:
- Willie Johnson a.k.a. Peerie Willie Johnson: "Peerie" Willie Johnson was a Scottish folk guitarist and bassist. He was respected as an influential and innovative musician in the Shetland folk - Since 2005 there has been a "Peerie" Willie Guitar Festival" on the islands.
- read more about Peerie Willie Johnson (singer)
- Willie Johnson was an American electric blues guitarist. He is best known as the principal guitarist in Howlin' Wolf's band from 1948 to 1953.
- Willie Johnson was a member of the musical group The Famous Flames.
- member of musical group James Brown & The Famous Flames (Backing Vocals) since
- Willie Johnson is the husband of Kapri Styles.
- Marriage with Kapri Styles
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Willie Johnson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Black Music and Musicians in The New Grove Dictionary of American Music and The New Harvard Dictionary of Music (1989)
by Dominique-René De Lerma, Marsha J. Reisser
Jive Johnson, Blind Willie Johnson, Lonnie [Alonzo] Johnson, Robert Johnson, Tommy Jug band Leadbelly [Ledbetter, Huddie] Lipscomb, Mance Little Walter [ Jacobs, Marion Walter] Lofton, Cripple Clarence McTell, Blind Willie Memphis Minnie [Douglas, Minnie; Douglas, Lizzie] Montgomery, Little Brother [Eurreal Wilford] Muddy Waters [Morganfield, McKinley] Patton, Charles Race record Rainey, Ma [Pridgett, Gertrude] Rush, Otis Smith, Bessie Smith [née Robinson], Mamie Smith, ...
by Mitch Rosalsky
Willie Johnson, who had been with the Golden Gate Quartet, left that group in anger in 1948 and joined the Jubalaires. Johnson toured the country with the Jubalaires ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Willie Johnson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Willie Johnson
Jargon: Willie Johnson Golf Sketch
Willie Johnson is the top Irish Golfer hear he is at St Andrews Golf Course. Sketch by the Jargon Group LTD.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Willie Johnson to see it in context!