On this page:
Who is Vera West?
Vera West was a film costume designer.
- also known as Vera
- born on (116 years ago) in New York City
- ethnicity: White people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Costume designer
- Marriage with Jack C. West until
- died on (67 years ago) in Los Angeles
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- award: - Costume Designers Guild Hall of Fame Award
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Vera West
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Tampa Vera West Palm Beach Ev. Lutheran Keller Memorial. . . Atonement Christ Columbia Heights .
by Robert Beck
Brown; technician, Joe Lapis; costumes, Edith Head, Vera West; assistant directors, Seward Webb, Joseph A. McDonough; special e› ects, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vera West
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Vera West for some fun with words!