On this page:
- Tom Meyer is a film production designer.
- also known as Thomas Meyer
- profession: Production designer, film art director
- nominated to ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Television Movie or Mini-Series - "Pu-239", with Sorin Popescu, Adrian Curelea, Kalina Krasteva, Andreea Gherghel, Monica Timofte, Christian Niculescu, Grigore Purcariu
- ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Television Movie or Mini-Series - "Pu-239", with Christian Niculescu, Adrian Curelea, Sorin Popescu, Andreea Gherghel, Grigore Purcariu, Kalina Krasteva, Monica Timofte
- Tom Meyer is a film director.
- read more about Tom Meyer (film director)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tom Meyer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kenji Uchino
President Lenny Chu is an experienced businessperson with vast accounting and financial knowledge; R&D Director Tom Meyer is a self-motivated and reliable engineer; other research and sales engineers are also highly skilled. The key ...
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
PRODUCTION DESIGN: Tom Meyer. ART DIRECTION: jonah Markowitz. COSTUME DESIGN: Danny Glicker. CAST: Matthew McConaughey (jack Lengyel), Matthew Fox (William “Red” Dawson), Anthony Mackie (Nate Ruffin), Ian McShane ...
by John Grasso
The main players were Paul Juntunen, Dave Latter, Del Loranger, Tom Meyer, Ed Parry, and Herb Scheffler. After the season, the franchise was sold to Minneapolis businessmen Ben Bergen and Morris Chalfen and moved to Minneapolis for ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tom Meyer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Tom Meyer
Photo credit: cambodia4kidsorg
Quotes about Tom Meyer
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Tom Meyer"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of TOM MEYER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tom Meyer!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tom Meyer for some fun with words!