On this page:
- Tom Ellis is a Welsh actor best known for playing Dr. Oliver Cousins in the BBC soap opera EastEnders and Detective Sergeant Sam Speed in a Life on Mars parody on the The Catherine Tate Show. He was also Sam in the BBC comedy Pulling, and plays Gary in Miranda Hart's BBC2/BBC1 comedy Miranda.
- Tom Ellis is a Boston-based journalist, well-known throughout New England for his tenure as anchor for three of Boston's network-affiliated stations. His career in television news spans more than 40 years.
- Tom Ellis is a musical artist.
- also known as Ellis, Tom
- nationality: United Kingdom
- albums: "Sundries of Sundays", "Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls", "Concentrate", "Letters", "Club Soda EP", "101 Things To Do With A Sandwich Toaster", "Nice Swan", "Bear Souls", "Twaddle EP", "Old Time New Time", "Elementary Combinations EP", "In Circles", "Cats Like Computers", "Hello 281", "The Absolute Button", "Day After Yesterday", "High Mileage EP", "Refresh / Resist EP", "Tone E.P.", "Incandescence", "Zero", "Done in EP", "Archipel's 5th Anniversary Remix Contest", "Apophenia, Volume 1", "The Trimstyle, Volume 3 EP", "Altruistic", "Let's Forget the Past EP", "Envelope EP"
- Tom Ellis: Robert Thomas Ellis, commonly known as Tom Ellis, was a British politician who was elected several times as a Labour Member of Parliament, and later defected to the Social Democratic Party.
- born on (91 years ago) in Rhosllannerchrugog
- profession: Politician
- died on (5 years ago)
- written works: "R. S. Thomas a'i Gerddi", "After The Dust Has Settled: The Autobiography of Tom Ellis", "Debates in Criminal Justice", "Images of Newport", "Electoral reform", "Dan loriau Maelor", "Mines and men", "Police training activities for the prevention and control of drug abuse", "Putting the People First", "After the Dust Has Settled", "Candidate to Kill"
- Tom Ellis was a senior partner in the architectural firm Lyons, Israel and Ellis. The work of Ellis and his partners is noteworthy for both the collection of buildings they designed and for their influence on the group of architects who worked for the partnership. When English Heritage listed one of their buildings in 2006 they described the Lyons, Israel and Ellis partnership as 'one of the most influential post-war practices specialising in education, public housing and healthcare'.
- Tom Ellis is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: And Then She Was Gone
- Tom Ellis is a film writer.
- profession: Screenwriter, actor, film director
- read more about Tom Ellis (actor)
Tom Ellis: Thomas Charles Ellis was an Australian rugby league footballer from the 1920s and 1930s.
- born in (112 years ago) in Balmain
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tom Ellis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mary Elizabeth Devine, Carol Summerfield
Tom Ellis, who would become a Welsh patriot, was a student at Aberystwyth in the late 1870s and early 1880s, as was historian John Edward Lloyd and Welsh- language educator/publisher Owen M. Edwards. The composer, Joseph Parry, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tom Ellis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Tom Ellis
Tom Ellis is the Director of Research at the Canadian Light Source synchrotron.
Photo credit: Canadian Light Source synchrotron
Anagrams of TOM ELLIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tom Ellis!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Tom Ellis to see it in context!