On this page:
- Tim Healey a.k.a. Tim Healy: Timothy Malcolm Healy is an English actor. He is probably best known for playing Dennis Patterson in the television series Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, and Les/Lesley in the ITV comedy-drama series Benidorm. He is the father of Matthew Healy, frontman of alternative rock band The 1975.
- read more about Tim Healy (actor)
- Tim Healey is a production manager and film producer.
- also known as Timothy Healey
- profession: Film producer, production designer
- Domestic partnership with Roy London until
- Tim Healey is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Tim Healey is a broadcaster, writer, and record producer.
- child of Denis Healey
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tim Healey
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Guide to Achieving Autonomous Value Stream Flow with Lean Techniques by Kevin J. Duggan, Tim Healey
x Tim Healey is a director at Duggan Associates, an ix ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
¦ Tim Healey, Home Truths, 17 January 2004 ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Dennis Patterson (Tim Healey) is the mature voice of reason; Neville Hope ( Kevin Whately), whiny and homesick; and "Oz" Osbourne (Jimmy Nail), the large, loud, loutish oaf. Although Auf Wiedersehen, Pet can now be regarded as a comedy ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tim Healey
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tim Healey
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Tim Healey
Bain News Service,, publisher.
[between ca. 1910 and ca. 1915]
1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.
Title from unverified data provided by the Bain News Service on the negatives or caption cards.
Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).
Format: Glass negatives.
- Tim Healey
Photo credit: João Franco
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tim Healey for some fun with words!