The Quiet Room
On this page:
"The Quiet Room" is a 1996 Australian drama film directed by Rolf de Heer. It was entered into the 1996 Cannes Film Festival.
- countries: Australia, Italy, France
- language: English Language
- producers: Rolf de Heer & Domenico Procacci
- production design by Fiona Paterson
- art direction by Beverly Freeman
- written by Rolf de Heer
- music by Graham Tardif
- genre: Drama
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (18 years ago)
- read more about The Quiet Room (film)
- "The Quiet Room" is a musical album of Amazing Device.
- "The Quiet Room" is a musical album of Alec K. Redfearn and the Eyesores.
- released in (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for The Quiet Room
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Frank Hoffmann
In Extremo, King Diamond, Memory Garden, The Quiet Room, Six Feet Under, and Tourniquet.
by Robert Jean Campbell
The seclusion room is also called the quiet room, not as a way to deny what it is, but in recognition of the fact that many patients request seclusion when they feel themselves to be on the verge of an agitated or destructive outburst that they ...
Selected from the Standard Authors of All Nations and All Time by Ainsworth Rand Spofford, Charles Gibbon
'tis a holy hour l—the quiet room Seems like. THE MYSTERIOUS \\'EDDING. 221 The Mysterious Wedding lIenry Slqferws.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Quiet Room
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about The Quiet Room
The quiet room
Photo credit: Jean Bal Photography
Quotes about The Quiet Room
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of The Quiet Room to see it in context!