On this page:
"The Mighty" is a 1998 drama film directed by Peter Chelsom and based on the book Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick.
- also known as Freak the Mighty, Un mundo a su medida, 真爱奇迹
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Bob Weinstein, Don Carmody, Simon Fields
- executive producer: Harvey Weinstein
- art direction by Dennis Davenport
- written by Charles Leavitt
- based on "Freak the Mighty" by Rodman Philbrick
- Harry Dean Stanton as Grim
- Elden Henson as Maxwell Kane
- Kieran Culkin as Kevin Dillon
- Gillian Anderson as Loretta Lee
- James Gandolfini as Kenny Kane
- Gena Rowlands as Gram
- Sharon Stone as Gwen Dillon
- Douglas Bisset as Homeless Man
- Joseph Perrino as Blade
- Dov Tiefenbach as Doghouse Boy #1
- Michael Colton as Doghouse Boy #2
- Daniel Lee as Doghouse Boy #3
- Eve Crawford as Mrs. Donelli
- John Bourgeois as Mr. Sacker
- Bruce Tubbe as Officer
- Rudy Webb as Mr. Hampton
- Ron Nigrini as Man in Diner
- Nadia Litz as Girl in Diner
- Serena Pruyn as Girl in Hall
- Jordan Hughes as Denardo
- Jenifer Lewis as Mrs. Addison
- Bryon Bully as Fat Boy
- Chalaine Porter as Girl with Limp
- Lisa Marie Chen as Girl in Cafeteria
- Lisa Mininni as Cashier
- Ann Chiu as Nurse
- Carl Marotte as Doctor
- Nora Sheehan as Police Woman
- Sophie Bennett as Little Girl
- William Van Allen as Laundry Worker
- Telmo Miranda as Boy in Hall
- cinematography by John de Borman
- edited by Martin Walsh
- music by Trevor Jones
- set decoration by Carolyn Loucks
- genres: Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- Courage comes in all sizes.
- The quest for friendship is the noblest cause of all.
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released in (17 years ago)
- award: - Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture (role: Gwen Dillon) nomination for Sharon Stone
- official website: www.geocities.com/hollywood/theater/5500/mighty.html
- "The Mighty" is a musical album of Trevor Jones, soundtrack.
- also known as The Mighty Soundtrack
- released on (17 years ago)
- "The Mighty" is a musical album of Bob Marley & The Wailers.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "The Mighty" is an award-nominated film featured song, composition.
The Mighty a.k.a. David Scott Smith: A singer/songwriter from Philadelphia, PA, USA. Active since the 1980's as the focal point of many band incarnations. Currently leader of The Poet-Lariats.
- read more about David Scott Smith
The Mighty is a superhero comic book published by DC Comics. It written by Peter Tomasi and Keith Champagne.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for The Mighty
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Comstock's Phonetic Magazine (1846)
It is called the alphabet of nature, and undoubtedly is one of the mighty means to be used in spreading peace, and cementing together in one ...
Parliamentary Debates (1819)
Official Report : ... Session of the ... Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
That such a necessity ever existed they had never ceased to lament, even when experiencing the mighty means it afforded in the vicissitudes of the war. But, great as were the difficulties, and over-ruling as was the necessity, let not the House ...
by G. Johannes Botterweck, Helmer Ringgren
5:24 the mighty progress of justice and righteousness is compared to rolling tg///)5 waters and a nahal 'etan. Here the basic meaning "flowing strongly" proposed by HAL fits the context well)6 (cf. righteousness [or "success"] like the ...
by Keith Newlin
"The Mighty Rourke" 259 theories of a mutual friend, Z , a thoroughgoing mechanist who believes life is a cosmic accident, a series of unplanned and unforeseeable events. The neurologist takes issue with the mechanist viewpoint, believing ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Mighty
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about The Mighty
Click on an item to view that photo:
- The Mighty
Photo credit: mohapatr
- The Mighty Mo
Photo credit: davidburn
- The mighty stump
Photo credit: animoulx
- The Mighty Plows
Configured in two ways: shove aside or furrow on.
Photo credit: Orin Zebest
- The Mighty Hudson
A nice view of the Hudson river in New York from the Saratoga National Historical Park, site of the Battles of Saratoga during the American Revolutionary War.
Photo credit: Marcela McGreal
- The Mighty Serengeti Migration
Photo credit: Shane (Lost Australian)
- The mighty walls of Carcassonne VII
Photo credit: Pedro Nuno Caetano
- The mighty walls of Carcassonne VI
Photo credit: Pedro Nuno Caetano
- The mighty niagara
Photo credit: Pearly85
- The Mighty Orchid King
Photo credit: p_a_h
- The mighty Cass
The Cass River looking west from the bridge on Cain Rd. near Vassar, MI
Photo credit: gerrybuckel
- The Mighty Murray
Photo credit: warrick1
- The Mighty Tambo
Photo credit: warrick1
- The Mighty Indus
It must be a couple of kilometers across at this point near Kalabagh. And that is when the volume of water is about 1/4 the normal volume.
Photo credit: Ahmed Sajjad Zaidi
- The Mighty Sutlej river
Natural hot water springs in the mighty river
Photo credit: Darshan Simha
- The Mighty Himalayas
Photo credit: Robin Jacob Abraham
- The mighty Mississippi
Photo credit: Brad Montgomery
- The mighty Aventador
Photo credit: Supermac1961
- Overlooking the Mighty Wisconsin
Wisconsin State Natural Area #217
Photo credit: wackybadger
- The Mighty Sundial
Photo credit: callocx
View more pictures about The Mighty Jungle.
Video language resources about The Mighty
Click on an item to play that video:
- Freak the MIghty Vocabulary
- Relay Sign-Up Sheet Explanation - The Mighty Ribbons
- PyCon 2010: The Mighty Dictionary
PyCon 2010: The Mighty Dictionary Presented by Brandon Craig Rhodes.
- Light Language Activation Transmission with the Mighty Elohim
This is a Light Language Activation brought forth by the Mighty Elohim to assist in the evolutionary process. They also bring through a fun and joyful message of ...
- The Mighty Oak & Language of Trees
- The Mighty Quest #2 - Description du Jeu et suite de l'ascension 1.
- "Language of Love" by Kim Field and the Mighty Titans of Tone--Live at the Triple Door
Kim Field and the Mighty Titans of Tone live at the Triple Door, July 10, 2009. Kim Field, harmonica and vocals. Eric Daw, guitar and vocals. Al Kaatz, guitar.
See also the pronunciation examples of The Mighty!
Quotes about The Mighty
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of The Mighty to see it in context!