On this page:
Who is Summer Altice?
Summer Altice: Summer Danielle Altice is an American fashion model and actress. She was named after Miss USA 1975, Summer Bartholomew.
- also known as Summer Danielle Altice, Sunshine, Spitfire, Summer
- born on (36 years ago) in Fountain Valley
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Nude glamour model, model, actor
- "Wet & Wild: Slippery When Wet"
- played Stacy in "Pretty Cool"
- played Virginia in "Shanghai Kiss"
- played Summer French in "Mr. Sophistication"
- played Stacy in "Emmanuelle 2000: Emmanuelle Pie"
- played Andie Sumner (segment "Wadzilla") in "Chillerama"
- played Warrior Woman #6 in "The Scorpion King"
- played Stripper #1 in "You, Me and Dupree"
- played Girl Who Cries #2 in "Wedding Crashers"
- TV series: "Chromiumblue.com"
- award: - Playboy Playmate
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Summer Altice
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Summer Altice
I'm the kind of person who just can't wait to get on a train and not know where I'm going. I definitely want to live life to the fullest. And that's the type of man I'm attracted to - somebody with that spontaneous spirit. (Summer Altice)
Anagrams of SUMMER ALTICE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- CERIUM METALS
See also the blanagrams of Summer Altice!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Summer Altice for some fun with words!