On this page:
Who is Sukrit Wisetkaew?
Sukrit Wisetkaew, commonly known by his nickname Bie, is a Thai pop singer and actor. He was discovered on the third season of a Thai television talent contest The Star. After winning the position as the first runner-up in The Star 3, Bie became one of the hottest rising singers and gained immense popularity after his debut single I Need Somebody. He is well known as Bie The Star.
- also known as Bie the star, Bie, Gumbie, The Prince Next door, Lin Jia Wang Zi, Sun Prince of Thailand, Tai Yang Wang Zi
- born on (30 years ago) in Chiang Mai
- nationality: Thailand
- profession: Actor, singer
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues
- albums: "Love Scene", "I Love You Too", "Hug Bie", "Rak na kha", "It's Alright", "Na But Now", "BIE LOVE HITS", "MUSIC BOX BIE"
- TV series:
- played Nut Lor in "Nut Kub Nut"
- played Sila in "Hua Jai Sila"
- played Tonnam in "Roy Adeed Hang Ruk"
- played Tawan in "Prajan See Roong"
- played Pathawee in "Dok Ruk Rim Taang"
- played Petch in "Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk"
- played Kobori in "Koo Gum"
- played Wit in "Baan Nee Mee Ruk"
- played Zombie Bie in "Krob Krua Kum"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sukrit Wisetkaew
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: