On this page:
Who is Shabnam?
Shabnam is an Bangladeshi stage and film actress. Actor Waheed Murad introduced her to Pakistani film industry by offering her a lead role in his film Samundar in 1968. Shabnam remained active in Lollywood in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s. She has been nominated for Nigar award several times, winning it 13 times. She has appeared in over 180 films.
- also known as Jharna Basak, Jharna Devi, Shabnum
- born on (73 years ago) in Dhaka, child of Nani Basak
- nationality: Bangladesh
- profession: Actor
- read more about Shabnam (actress)
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Last Lear.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1979 film The Great Gambler.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 2007 film Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1982 film Bazaar.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 2002 film Bharat Bhagya Vidhata.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1996 film Diljale.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1960 film Barsaat Ki Raat.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 2003 film Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1992 film Dilwale Kabhi Na Hare.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1974 film Shaitaan.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1983 film Bade Dil Wala.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1967 film Hamraaz.
- Shabnam is a fictional character from the 1972 film Ek Nazar.
- "Shabnam" is a 1964 Indian Hindi movie directed by Aspi Irani.
- "Shabnam" is a 1949 Hindi movie produced by Filmistan and directed by Bibhuti Mitra. The film stars Dilip Kumar, Kamini Kaushal, Jeevan and Shyama. The films music is by S. D.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Shabnam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Shabnam is an owl. (wise) Writing Time E. Describe a visit to a zoo. Write a short paragraph using the given hints. low you went there what you saw what you liked what you did 18 The Clothes Line You must have seen clothes hanging. 100.
Making Dreams Come True (2015)
The Story of the Tech Mahindra Foundation by Vinod Khanna
Shabnam is a finalyear student in the electronics ...
by Bob Perry, Sue Dockett, Anne Petriwskyj
Shabnam is a trained primary educator and has worked in both early childhood and primary age services. Shabnam is passionate about the importance of early childhood development, early intervention, creativity, and giving children the best ...
The Royal Dictionary (1893)
In Two Parts, English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English
os, shabnam, kohar_, ...
English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English by Thomas Craven
os, shabnam ; — drop, n. shabnam kd qatrd. — v. t. shabnam se tar k. Dewlap, n. chaddar, gab-gab. Dexterity, n. karigari ; tez-dasti. [dast. Dexterous, a. boshiyar ; karigar, chalak- Dexteronsly, ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
SHABNAM. 1949 154« b&w Hindi d/sc Bibhuti Mitra pc Filmistan st Helen Devi dial/lyr Qamar Jalalabadi c Marshall BraganzamS.D. Burman lp Dilip Kumar, Kamini Kaushal, Jeevan, Paro, Mubarak, Rajendar Singh, Harun, Shyama, Cuckoo ...
An Encyclopedia of Behavioral Economics by Morris Altman
v=msI4L-9Mjx0 Mousavi, Shabnam, and Reza Kheirandish. 2014. “Behind and Beyond a Shared Definition of ...
Viz. English, Bángálí, and Hindústání. In the Roman Character by P. S. D'Rozario
shishir, osh, shishirer mysty rasanihsaran, Sajala bispa-tarí; shabnam, os Dew' berry, s. the fruit of a species of bramble—phal bishesh—ek qism kámewa Dew' drop, s. a drop of dew—shishirabinda, himer kand bá phosi-soabnam ká qatra yá ...
A dictionary of the principal languages spoken in the Bengal Presidency, English, Bángálí and Hindústaní (1837)
by P. S. D'Rozario
shabnam, os Dew'berry, s. the fruit of a species of bramble— phal bishesh — ek qism ká mewa □ Dew'drop, s. a drop of dew — shishirabinda, himer hand bdphotd — shabnam ká qatra yá dána Eew'lap, s. the flesh that hangs down from th* ...
by Phyllis G. Tortora, Ingrid Johnson
shabnam A fine grade of plain dacca muslin, ...
by Elizabeth J. Lewandowski
sendal sensuji seolac Seraceta seraser serenk serge serge de soy serge royale sergedesoy sergedusoy sergette sergia sēricum serih serribaf serst seta setim setimeta sha shabnam shag shaker flannel shalloon shambar shantung sharbati ...
A Dictionary of Epidemiology (2014)
by Miquel Porta
ONYEBUCHI ARAH Los Angeles, USA HAROUTUNE ARMENIAN Baltimore, Maryland, USA, and Yerevan, Armenia SHABNAM ASGHARI St. John's, Canada MARY JANE ASHLEY Toronto, Ontario, Canada ALEKSEI BABURIN Tallinn, ...
by Constance L. Shehan
Partner Violence; Intimate Partner Violence Fatalities in the United States; Violence against Women Act REFERENCES Allen, Nicole, Nathan Todd, Carolyn Anderson, Shara Davis, Shabnam Javdani, Vernie Bruehler, and Heather Dorsey .
by Claire M. Renzetti, Jeffrey L. Edleson
Shabnam Javdani and Naomi Sadeh See also Peer Influences on Youth Violence; Resiliency, Protective and Risk Factors; Risk Assessment; Youth Violence Further Readings Borum, R. (2000). Assessing violence risk among youth. Journal ...
by Cheryl Law
Grewal, Shabnam (ed.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shabnam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Shabnam
Photo credit: elishka
Scrabble value of S1H4A1B3N1A1M3
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Shabnam to see it in context!