On this page:
Who is Ron Judkins?
Ron Judkins is an American production sound mixer and writer-director. He has won two Academy Awards® for Best Sound and has been nominated for another three in the same category. He is also the winner of the BAFTA award for best sound for Schindler's List in 1996. Judkins directed his first feature film, The Hi-Line in 1998, and the project premiered in the Dramatic Competition at the 1999 Sundance Film Festival.
- also known as Ronald Judkins, Rondald Judkins
- born in (62 years ago) in Little Rock
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Audio engineer, film director, film producer, screenwriter
- film written: Finding Neighbors
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Sound Mixing - "Jurassic Park", with Shawn Murphy, Gary Summers, Gary Rydstrom
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Sound Mixing - "Schindler's List", with Andy Nelson, Scott Millan, Steve Pederson
- Academy Award for Best Sound Mixing - "Jurassic Park", with Gary Summers, Gary Rydstrom, Shawn Murphy
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ron Judkins
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Jurassic Park, Gary Summers, Gary Rydstrom, Shawn Murphy, Ron Judkins • Cliffhanger • The Fugitive • Geronimo: An American Legend • Schindler's List • 1994 Speed, Gregg Landaker, Steve Maslow, Bob Beemer, David R. B. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ron Judkins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ron Judkins for some fun with words!