On this page:
- Red Hulk a.k.a. Thunderbolt Ross: General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross is a fictional character, a supervillain and anti-hero and one of the arch-enemies of the Hulk, who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. Ross is a United States military officer, the father of Betty Ross, ex-father in-law of Glenn Talbot, father in-law of Dr. Bruce Banner, and was head of the Gamma Bomb Project that turned Banner into the Hulk. After the creation of the Hulk, Ross pursues the creature with a growing obsession, and after learning that Banner and the Hulk are one and the same, Ross hunts Banner as well. In 2008, Ross appeared as the Red Hulk which later he became an antihero, into which he had been transformed in order to better combat his nemesis. He was portrayed by Sam Elliott in the 2003 film Hulk and by William Hurt in the 2008 film The Incredible Hulk.
- read more about Thunderbolt Ross
- Red Hulk, referred to as Rulk in comic narration, is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Hulk vol. 2, #1 and was created by writer Jeph Loeb and artist Ed McGuiness. The character has also been featured in video games and toy merchandise.
"Red Hulk" is a 2013 drama crime short film written and directed Asimina Proedrou.
- country: Greece
- language: Greek Language
- producer: Asimina Proedrou
- written by Asimina Proedrou & DrZarko
- Frixos Proedrou as Giorgos
- Nestoras Fanaras as Christos
- Christos Kontogeorgis as Nikos
- Dimitris Tzoumakis as Father
- Elissaios Vlachos as Stathis
- Domenika Regou as Mother
- Simeon Tsakiris as Fascist Underboss
- Stelios Xanthoudakis as Giorgos' Employer
- Manos Stefanakis as Aris
- Yiannis Iliadis as Giannakis
- Ahmet as Pakistani Victim
- Theofylaktos Argyrou as Fascist #1
- Panagiotis Partsalis as Fascist #2
- Petros Agiannis as Fascist #3
- Argyris Chiotakis as Fascist #4
- casting by Eleni Lazaraki
- cinematography by Christina Moumouri
- edited by Saifentin Salim
- set decoration by Nestoras Fanaras & Nikos Ntelis
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- released in
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Red Hulk
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Encyclopaedia Perthensis
A plant,— The starlet bean hai a red hulk, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Red Hulk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Red Hulk
Photo credit: Docking Bay 93
Video about Red Hulk
Red Hulk Description
Many people don't know the truth. Official Marvel...
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Red Hulk for some fun with words!