On this page:
Who is Raymond Carver?
Raymond Carver: Raymond Clevie Carver, Jr. was an American short story writer and poet. Carver was a notable writer of the late 20th century and a contributor to the revitalization of the American short story in literature during the 1980s.
- also known as Raymond Clevie Carver, Jr.
- born on (77 years ago) in Clatskanie
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, author, poet
- died on (27 years ago) in Port Angeles of lung cancer
- read more about Raymond Carver (writer)
Raymond Carver is a fictional character from the 2004 film Doing Hard Time.
- "Raymond Carver" is a book by Adam Meyer.
- "Raymond Carver" is a book by Sam Halpert.
- also known as "Raymond Carver: an oral biography"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Raymond Carver
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gerard C. Wertkin
folk environment, 98–99 Cohen, Philip, paper-cut Shiviti, 256 Cohoon, Hannah, Shaker artist, 99 Coins, Raymond carver, ...
Similes Dictionary (2013)
by Elyse Sommer
a formal garden —Douglas Adams Stands there like a big shepherd dog — Clifford Odets Stands there like a prizefighter, like somebody who knows the score —Raymond Carver Stands there vacantly, like a scared cat —Bobbie Ann Mason ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Raymond Carver
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Raymond Carver
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Raymond Carver
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Raymond Carver to see it in context!