On this page:
"Psycho III" is an American 1986 horror/slasher film. It is the second sequel to Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho and the third film in the Psycho series. The film stars Anthony Perkins, Diana Scarwid, Jeff Fahey and Roberta Maxwell. The screenplay is written by Charles Edward Pogue. The original electronic music score is composed and performed by Carter Burwell in one of his earliest projects. The film was a financial failure, becoming the lowest grossing film in the Psycho series. It was followed by the TV movie, Psycho IV: The Beginning.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Hilton A. Green
- production design by Henry Bumstead
- written by Charles Edward Pogue
- Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates
- Jeff Fahey as Duane
- Diana Scarwid as Maureen
- Roberta Maxwell as Tracy
- Hugh Gillin as Sheriff John Hunt
- Patience Cleveland as Sister Margaret
- Donovan Scott as Kyle
- Juliette Cummins as Red
- Steve Guevara as Deputy Leo
- Lee Garlington as Myrna
- Karen Hensel as Sister Catherine
- Kay Heberle as Ruthie
- Jack Murdock as Lou
- Robert Alan Browne as Ralph Statler
- Gary Bayer as Father Brian
- Katt Shea as Patsy
- Hugo Stanger as Harvey Leach
- Lisa Ives as Belltower Nun
- Angele Ritter as Bartender
- Diane Rodriguez as Nun
- Claudia Bryar as Emma Spool
- Virginia Gregg as Norma Bates
- cinematography by Bruce Surtees
- edited by David Blewitt
- music by Carter Burwell
- set decoration by Mickey S. Michaels
- genres: Slasher, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Crime Fiction, Psychological thriller
- Norman Bates is back to normal. But Mother's off her rocker again!
- Unlock the Terror. Unlock the Fear. And enter into the All New Nightmare of...
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the shower!
- Norman Bates back home with Mother again.
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (29 years ago)
- award: - Razzie Award for Worst New Star of the Decade nomination for Diana Scarwid
"Psycho III" is a musical album of Carter Burwell, soundtrack.
- also known as Psycho III Soundtrack
- released in (29 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Psycho III
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jeffrey Andrew Weinstock
Psycho III directed by Anthony Perkins (1986), ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
D: Richard Franklin SCR: Tom Holland, from characters created by Robert Bloch PHOTOG: Dean Cundey SPCL-FX: Melbourne Arnold MUSIC: Jerry Goldsmith Standard thriller: Murderer released from prison asylum Psycho III 7986.
by Stephen Whitty
The success of the film would allow Green to go on to produce other films, including Sixteen Candles, although Hitchcock remained a particularly profitable specialty; Green also produced Psycho III and Psycho IV, appeared in a half- dozen ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Psycho III
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Psycho III
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Psycho III"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Psycho III for some fun with words!