On this page:
Who is Pius?
Pius is an author.
- born in (273 years ago)
- died in (57 years ago)
- written works: "Historia rerum", "Aeneae Silvii De liberorum educatione", "Valiant heralds of truth", "Pius XII and technology", "Peace on earth"
- Pius is a fictional character from the 2012 film Ninah's Dowry.
- Pius is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Moroccan Symphony.
"Pius" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Tal Ben Ari
- Pius a.k.a. inositol hexaphosphate kinase 1 is a gene.
- also known as inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 1, ATP:1D-myo-inositol-hexakisphosphate phosphotransferase, insP6 kinase 1, Pi uptake stimulator
- Pius a.k.a. inositol hexaphosphate kinase 2 is a gene.
- also known as inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 2, Pi uptake stimulator, insP6 kinase 2, ATP:1D-myo-inositol-hexakisphosphate phosphotransferase
Phrases with Pius
Phrases starting with the word Pius:
Phrases ending with the word Pius:
- Catops Pius
- Ablerus Pius
- Alcides Pius
- Araneus pius
- antonius pius
- Coloncus pius
- Lamyctes Pius
- Herpyllus pius
- Hiltonius Pius
- Hypebaeus Pius
- Phaseolus Pius
- Phidippus pius
View more phrases with the word Pius in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pius
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Co-evolutionary View on Resource Management by Raimund Bleischwitz
PIUS is a good flexible instrument for aiming at ecological improvement in production processes and is a good example of a responsible management system. It is easy to handle for improving production processes. Companies are able to ...
Faith in the City by Lowell Livezey
Saint Pius is a Roman Catholic church located in the heart of Pilsen—a poor, inner-city neighborhood that over the past forty years has come to form part of Chicago's densest and most populous Mexican American district, as well as a principal ...
25th Annual Meeting Symposium
PIUS is a pressurized water reactor in which the usual pressure vessel is replaced by a much larger pre- stressed concrete vessel. The reactor and its cooling system is immersed in a huge pool of water which contains boron. Should this ...
Dictionary of Saints (2013)
by Brian Daniel Starr
Biography: Saint Pius the 10th Pope was the son of Jude the 15th Bishop of Jerusalem, who was the son of Benjamin the 6th Bishop of Jerusalem, who was the son of John, who was the son of James the Just, who was the son of Saint Joseph ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pius
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pius
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Michael Beat
- Pius Sawa
This picture has been taken in Kenya, Nairobi by Pius Sawa. Children of the Maasai community in Kenya's South Rift will spend most of their time in bushes with livestock amid the severe droughts. Schools are scarce and they have to milk the sheep and goats for survival.
Photo credit: RNW.org
Scrabble value of P3I1U1S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PIUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Pius!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pius to see it in context!