Pete Perkins is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
Who is Pete Perkins?
Pete Perkins is a farmer and the father of John Hawkes.
- also known as Peter John Perkins, Peter John "Pete" Perkins
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Farmer
- Marriage with Patricia Jeanne Perkins
- parent of John Hawkes
- Pete Perkins is a fictional character from the 2005 film The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada.
- Pete Perkins is a fictional character from the 1954 film Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pete Perkins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Pete Perkins for some fun with words!