On this page:
- Paul Hoffmann: Paul Jacob Christopher Hoffmann, born 14 January 1970, is an Australian cricketer who has played for the cricket teams of Scotland. He is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler.
- Paul Hoffmann was an actor.
- Paul Hoffmann was a German neurophysiologist and is known for describing Hoffmann's sign.
- Paul Hoffmann was an officer of the Imperial German Navy, who rose to the rank of vice-admiral.
- Paul Hoffmann a.k.a. Paul Hoffman appeared in the 1955 film Marty.
- read more about Paul Hoffman (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Paul Hoffmann
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
German neurologist Paul Hoffmann (1884–1962) is considered one of the founders of modern German neurophysiology (Figure 1).
by Daniel J. Harrington
Paul Hoffmann, and John S. Kloppenborg. The Critical Edition of Q: A Synopsis Including the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, Mark and Thomas with English, German and French Translations of Q and Thomas. Hermeneia.
Oxford Dictionary of English (2010)
by Angus Stevenson
</p><p> · SALTIRES hero Paul Hoffmann hopes to end a personal jinx and help Uddingston keep the Coronel Scottish sport “ added Collingwood who hit the winning runs at Edgbaston to end a run of 14 - straight one-day defeats for England ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Paul Hoffmann
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Paul Hoffmann for some fun with words!