On this page:
Who is Paul Coffman?
Paul Coffman: Paul Randolph Coffman is a former professional American football player who played tight end for ten seasons for the Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, and Minnesota Vikings in the National Football League.
- born on (59 years ago) in St. Louis
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Kansas State University
- profession: American football player
- Marriage with Amy Coffman
- parent of
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Paul Coffman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Paul Coffman for some fun with words!