Pain & Gain
On this page:
"Pain & Gain": Pain & Gain is a 2013 American crime-comedy film directed by Michael Bay and starring Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie. The film is loosely based on a story published in a 1999 series of Miami New Times articles written by Pete Collins and compiled in Collins' 2013 book Pain & Gain: This is a True Story, which details the kidnapping, extortion, torture, and murder of several victims by an organized group of criminals that included a number of bodybuilders affiliated with Sun Gym. The film's title is a play on the common exercising adage of "No pain, no gain".
- also known as Кровью и потом, Pain and Gain, Znojem do love, ล่ำ ลุย ล้าน, ล้ำ ลุย ล้าน, เพน แอนด์ เกน, Болка и изгода, 不勞而禍
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Ian Bryce & Donald De Line
- based on a story by Pete Collins
- music by Steve Jablonsky
- genres: Comedy, Action Film, Crime Fiction, Drama
- rating: UK: 15, R (USA)
- released on
"Pain & Gain": Pain & Gain is an article written by Pete Collins.
"Pain & Gain" a.k.a. "Pain & Gain: Music From the Motion Picture" is a musical album of Steve Jablonsky.
- released on
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pain & Gain
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Pain & Gain
Interview: Bar Paly (Pain & Gain)
Photo credit: Sidewalks TV
Quotes about Pain & Gain
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pain & Gain to see it in context!