On this page:
Who is Naomi Campbell?
Naomi Campbell: Naomi Elaine Campbell is an English model. Scouted at the age of 15, she established herself among the top three most recognizable and in-demand models of the late 1980s and the 1990s, and she was one of six models of her generation declared "supermodels" by the fashion world.
- also known as Campbell, Naomi; Black Panther
- born on (45 years ago) in Streatham, child of Valerie Morris
- ethnicity: Multiracial, Black British, Chinese Jamaicans, Afro-Asian, British Chinese
- nationality: United Kingdom
- religion: Catholicism
- education: Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts
- profession: Singer, model, supermodel, fashion model, actor, fashion designer, writer, television producer
- albums: "Love and Tears", "Baby Woman", "LA・LA・LA LOVE SONG"
- written works: "Swan Giant Book Display Piece", "Swan Display Piece"
- played Singer at First Club in "Cool as Ice"
- played Girl #75 in "Girl 6"
- played Tracy in "Prisoner of Love"
- played Attendant #2 in "An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn"
- played Jennifer in "Karma, Confessions and Holi"
- "Damon Dash: International Grizzly"
- "We Are the Future"
- played Naomi Shaffer in "Trippin'"
- played Cindy Carmichael in "Invasion Of Privacy"
- played Girl in "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar"
- played Kaia in "Miami Rhapsody"
- played French Cheese Shopper in "The Night We Never Met"
- "Rose, c'est Paris"
- played Dark Angel - The Evil in "The Call"
- "The Fat Slags"
- "Beyond The Road"
- TV series: "Miss Universe Pageant"
- some of the awards:
- Glamour Award for Outstanding Contribution
- Glamour Award for TV Personality
- official website: www.naomicampbell.com/main.html
Naomi Campbell is a fictional character in the British television teen drama Skins, played by Lily Loveless. Naomi was a main character in the third and fourth series of the programme, as part of the show's second set of characters. Her storylines focused mainly on her romantic relationship with Emily Fitch, and were warmly received by critics. Loveless reprises the role for the seventh series, in the feature-length Skins Fire, which catches up with Naomi as she struggles to cope with adult life and a diagnosis of cancer.
- occupation: Student
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Naomi Campbell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Victims of a Dictator (2016)
by Thomas Makavanga
'And talking of icons, Naomi Campbell is a sensational cat.
by Immanuel Ness
PETA had convinced top models Naomi Campbell, Christie Turlington, and Tatjana Patitz to ...
THE WOMEN ENCYCLOPEDIA (2014)
by J K Monday
Naomi Campbell–Superb High Definition Model Q: Your Praiseworthiness, Modelling is a good career. Tell aspiring young girls what to do to be good models and be popular like you. A: Stay fit and take very good care of your whole self. You don't necessarily need to be skinny in order to be a model. Just look good and be presentable anywhere you go. You've got to get the look and the body too! Good luck ladies! 19. Your Majesty, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia Q: Equality and ...
by Francesca Sterlacci, Joanne Arbuckle
Yurman's collections are a favorite among Hollywood celebrities, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Steven Spielberg, Barbra Streisand, Jay-Z, and Damon Dash, and are advertised on some of the world's top models, including Heidi Klume, Naomi Campbell, Naomi Watts, and Kate Moss. The brand's empire consists of its iconic Cable Collection, numerous Limited editions, Silver Ice®, Pearls, Fine Timepieces, Men's, and Cable Kids. Yurman is one of the few designers who actively pursues ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Naomi Campbell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Naomi Campbell
Naomi Campbell Blood Diamond
Photo credit: ssoosay
Quotes about Naomi Campbell
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Naomi Campbell to see it in context!