On this page:
Mob Rules are a German power metal band. They were founded in 1994 by erstwhile Van Blanc guitarist Matthias Mineur and bassist Thorsten Plorin. Pulling in vocalist Klaus Dirks and drummer Arved Mannott, the quartet began to gig. Opening slots included shows with Pink Cream 69, C.I.T.A. and Crossroads.
- genres: Power metal, Heavy metal
- albums: "Savage Land", "Temple of Two Suns", "Hollowed Be Thy Name", "Lord of Madness", "Among the Gods", "Black Rain", "Signs of the Time - Live", "Ethnolution A.D.", "Radical Peace", "Astral Hand", "Cannibal Nation"
- official website: www.mobrules.de
"Mob Rules" is the tenth studio album by English rock band Black Sabbath, released in November 1981. It followed 1980's Heaven and Hell, and it was the second and last Black Sabbath studio album to feature lead vocalist Ronnie James Dio prior to the 1992 album Dehumanizer.
"Mob Rules" is a 2010 action film written and directed by Keith Parmer.
- also known as Tic
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Andy Hall, Brian Nowak, Keith Parmer
- executive producers: Scott Anastasi, Andy Hall, Brian Nowak
- production design by Lark Arrowood
- written by Keith Parmer
- Tina Casciani as Chilli
- Courtney Hope as Alex
- Daniele Favilli as Sal
- Treva Etienne as Anton
- Gregg Binkley as Charlie
- Erik Saari as Crack Dealer
- Veronica Alicino as Sherri
- Lennie James as C-Note
- Gary McDonald as Tyrone
- Tish Graves as Sydney
- Howard Antony as Reggie
- Janine Barris as Brooke
- James C. Burns as Terrence
- Brendan Brandt as Little Jimmy
- Mark Broadnax as Wall
- Gabriel John Abano as Bungalow Club Guest #1
- Richard Allum as Bungalow Club Guest #2
- Louis Altomari as Bungalow Club Guest #3
- Tracy Behr as Bungalow Club Guest #4
- Cleveland Berto as Bungalow Club Guest #5
- Stephanie Bizeman as Bungalow Club Guest #6
- Anthony Bone as Bungalow Club Guest #7
- David Cade as Roman
- Marcel Braggs as Bungalow Club Guest #8
- Louis Carazo as Dack Douglas
- Gary Casey as Man at Bar
- Alina Chorna as Hollywood party goer
- G.C. Clavijo as Bungalow Club Guest #9
- Wanda Colon as Jordan Carr
- Wanda Colon as Hotel Manager
- Malik Cooper as Marley
- R. Michael David as Cathouse Manager
- Victoria De Mare as Cherry
- Renée Demers as Bungalow Club Guest #10
- Keoki DePonte as Bungalow Club Guest #11
- Mark Donovan as Waiter
- Gina Doost as Bungalow Club Guest #12
- Cole Downing as Man Hitting on Chilli
- Jennifer Elizabeth as Bungalow Club Bartender #1
- Grace Ercolono as Tina
- Al Espinosa as Detective Kent
- Teresa Dove as Bungalow Club Guest #13
- Candice M. Fincher as Bungalow Club Guest #14
- Trisha Geftos as Bungalow Club Guest #15
- Sahahram Ghashgaver as Bungalow Club Guest #16
- John A. Graham as Boatman
- Renata Green-Gaber as Councilman Stillman's Wife
- Mike Hawes as Q-Tip
- Joseph Helms as Bungalow Club Guest #17
- Riley Hill as Bungalow Club Guest #18
- casting by Hassan Medina
- cinematography by Jon Myers
- edited by Martin Bernfeld
- music by Tree Adams
- costume design by Jameson Carey
- set decoration by Lark Arrowood
- genre: Action Film
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (6 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mob Rules
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Black Sabbath FAQ (2011)
All That's Left to Know on the First Name in Metal by Martin Popoff
Despite its reputation as “son of” Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules is a rich and eventful album with integrity and indeed its own terrain, its desert browns and Mad Max–proposed future painting an exotic picture that is apocalyptic and crazy from ...
Music of Black Sabbath (2013)
” Mob Rules is a decent bunch of songs, but in the ...
All Music Guide to Rock (2002)
The Definitive Guide to Rock, Pop, and Soul by Vladimir Bogdanov, Chris Woodstra, Stephen Thomas Erlewine
Essentially, Mob Rules is a magnificent record, with the only serious problem being the sequencing of the material, which mirrors heaven and Helts almost to a tee. In that light, one can't help but compare otherwise compelling tracks like " Turn ...
by Colin Larkin
Mob Rules ...
The Mafia Encyclopedia (2005)
by Carl Sifakis
Mob rules allow any wise guy to carry on an affair of the heart, but the old bosses did not permit mobsters' actions to get out of hand to the detriment of the organization. Paul Vario, a powerful capo in the Lucchese family, expected to be Tommy ...
by William Phillips, Brian Cogan
The Mob Rules (Warner Bros., 1981); Live Evil ( Vertigo, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mob Rules
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mob Rules
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of MOB RULES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mob Rules!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Mob Rules for some fun with words!