On this page:
Who is Melba Moore?
Melba Moore: Beatrice Melba Hill, best known by her stage name, Melba Moore is an American singer, actress, entertainer. She is the daughter of saxophonist Teddy Hill and R&B singer Bonnie Davis.
- also known as Melba More; Moore, Melba; Melba Hill; Beatrice Melba Smith; Beatrice Melba Hill; Beatrice Hill
- born on (70 years ago) in New York City, child of Teddy Hill and Bonnie Davis
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, singer-songwriter, voice actor
- Marriage with Charles Huggins between and (15 years)
- genres: Soul music, Rhythm and blues, Disco, Pop music, Dance-pop, Post-disco, Quiet Storm, Smooth soul
- albums: "A Night in St. Lucia", "This Is It: The Best of Melba Moore", "Soul Exposed", "I Got Love", "Look What You're Doing to the Man", "The Magic Of", "The Other Side of the Rainbow", "Melba Moore Live!", "This Is It", "A Portrait of Melba", "Closer", "What a Woman Needs", "Peach Melba", "Burn", "Melba", "I'm in Love", "Read My Lips", "Never Say Never", "A Lot of Love", "The Gift Of Love", "Live in NYC", "I'm Still Here"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best New Artist
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical - "Purlie"
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Performance - "Purlie"
- Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical - "Purlie"
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Performance - "Purlie"
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance - "Read My Lips"
- official website: www.melbamoore.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Melba Moore
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cecie Starr, Ralph Taggart, Christine Evers, Lisa Starr
Impaired brain function, heart failure sickled cell D Melba Moore is a celebrity spokesperson for sickle-cell anemia organizations. Right, range of symptoms for a person with two mutated genes for hemoglobin's beta chain. normal cell Figure ...
by Anthony D. Hill, Douglas Q. Barnett
Melba Moore (Lutibelle), Linda Hopkins (church soloist), Novella Nelson (Missy), Sherman Hemsley ( Gitlow), C. David Colson (Charlie), Helen Martin (Idella), and John Heffernan (Ol' Cap'n).
by Eric Michael Mazur
Burt Reynolds, Dom Deluise, Judith Barsi, Melba Moore, Daryl Gilley. [Animated Films] Alles aufZucker! (Go for Zucker!), 2004. Dir. Dani Levy. Henry Hübchen, Hannelore Elsner, Udo Samel, Golda Tencer, Steffen Groth. [Europe (Continental )] ...
by Vincent Terrace
Melba Moore performs the theme, “We're Sisters.” Cast: Melba Moore (Melba Patterson); Gracie Harrison (Susan Slater); Jamila Perry (Tracy Patterson); Barbara ...
by Vincent Terrace
Cast: Melba Moore (Melba Patterson); Gracie Harrison (Susan Slater); Jamila Penny (Tracy Patterson); Barbara Meek (“Mama” Rose); Ellen Tobie (Virginia Atwater); Lou Jacobi (Jack); Evan Mirand (Gil). Producer: Michael Baser, Ernest ...
An Encyclopedia by F. Erik Brooks, Glenn L. Starks
Notable members include Zora Neal Hurston, Ester Rolle, Dionne Warrick, Tonea Stewart, Sarah Vaughn, Cheryl Underwood, Elizabeth Koontz, Minnie Ripperton, Violette Anderson, JaÊnet DuBois, Melba Moore, Jane Kennedy, Syleena ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Melba Moore (Madame Sonya).
by Vincent Terrace
Host Doug Henning Guest: Barbi Benton, Bill Cosby, Melba Moore Executive producer: Jerry Goldstein Producer: Walter C Miller Director: Jerry Goldstein Music: Peter Mats Announcer: Dick Tufeld Writer: Doug ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Melba Moore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of MELBA MOORE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Melba Moore!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Melba Moore for some fun with words!