Margaret Gibson (actress)
On this page:
- Margaret Gibson: Ella Margaret Gibson, was an American stage and silent film actress who had leading roles in Vitagraph westerns, often opposite William Clifford. She also appeared with Charles Ray in The Coward and later worked in two Westerns with William S. Hart: The Money Corral and Sand!. In 1999 it was reported that on the afternoon of October 21, 1964 she made a dying confession to the murder of director William Desmond Taylor.
- also known as Patricia Palmer, Helen Gibson, Margie Gibson, Marguerite Gibson, Patsy Palmer, Ella Margaret Lewis, Ella Margaret Arce, Pat Lewis, Ella Margaret "Gibby" Gibson, Gibby
- born on (121 years ago) in Colorado Springs
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Elbert Lewis until
- died on (50 years ago) in Hollywood of myocardial infarction
- buried in Holy Cross Cemetery
- Margaret Gibson a.k.a. Meg Gibson is an actress.
- read more about Meg Gibson
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Margaret Gibson (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Margaret Gibson for some fun with words!