On this page:
Who is Marco Beltrami?
Marco Beltrami: Marco Edward Beltrami is an American film composer best known for his work scoring horror films such as Mimic, The Faculty, Resident Evil, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, The Woman in Black. A long-time friend and collaborator of Wes Craven, Beltrami has scored seven of the director's films including all four films in the Scream franchise. Beltrami has been nominated for two Academy Awards for 3:10 to Yuma and The Hurt Locker, and won a Satellite Award for Best Original Score for Soul Surfer.
- also known as Marco Edward Beltrami
- born on (49 years ago) in Long Island
- ethnicity: Italian American, Greek American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film score composer, conductor
- albums: "Scream and Scream 2", "Blade II: Original Score", "I, Robot", "Flight of the Phoenix", "Hellboy", "Scream 3", "The Crow: Salvation", "3:10 To Yuma", "The Omen", "Live Free or Die Hard", "Max Payne", "Underworld: Evolution", "Mimic", "Dans la brume électrique", "Knowing", "The Thing", "Scream 4", "Soul Surfer", "The Hurt Locker", "Trouble With the Curve", "The Woman in Black", "A Good Day To Die Hard", "Warm Bodies: Original Motion Picture Score", "World War Z", "The Sessions", "The Minus Man", "Snowpiercer", "The Wolverine", "Carrie", "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines", "The Giver", "The November Man", "The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Composition For A Miniseries, Movie Or A Special (Original Dramatic Score) - "David and Lisa"
- nominated to Critics' Choice Award for Best Composer - "3:10 to Yuma"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Original Music Score - "3:10 to Yuma"
- nominated to Satellite Award for Best Original Score - "Soul Surfer" (Tristar Pictures)
- Satellite Award for Best Original Score - "Soul Surfer"
- official website: www.marcobeltrami.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Marco Beltrami
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Music: Marco Beltrami, Danny Saber. See also BLADE; BLADE: TRINITY. BLADE : TRINITY. 2004. (R) 113 min. Horror. As the third film in the Blade series, the Day Walker must stop an apocalyptic event that would undermine humanity and ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Music: Marco Beltrami. Additional Music: Danny Saber. Music Supervisor: Happy Walters.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Morgan, Angela Miller, Lois Saunders, Leonora Scelfo, Bonnie Wood, Justin Sullivan, Joseph Whipp, Joshua Jackson D:Wes Craven SCR: Kevin Williamson PHOTOG: Mark Irwin MUSIC: Marco Beltrami SONGS: Drop Dead Gorgeous, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marco Beltrami
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Marco Beltrami
Composer of films Scream, The Faculty, Resident Evil, Blade II, Terminator 3, 3:10 to Yuma, Logan, and A Quiet Place. NYC April '18.
Photo credit: Greg2600
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Marco Beltrami for some fun with words!